October 23, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace ltra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

For a vanilla-holic like myself, this body cream is a dream! It is thick and luxurious. It feels absolutely heavenly going on my skin and softens my body like you wouldn't believe! Of all the vanilla lace products, this one is by far my favorite. That sexy vanilla lace smell is perfected in this product. I smell feminine and warm when I have this on. I use this in conjunction with other vanilla lace products, but if I could only choose one to constantly have on hand, it would be this. PERFECTION.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Doesn't smell anything like Vanilla Lace EdT or body mist. Smells exactly like Yves Rocher Vanille de Bourbon EdT. Nice surprise. I love YR VdeB and this cream is far better smelling than the YR cream and lotion. I love that it is really nice and thick like a body butter but in a tube instead of a tub. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

I remember now, I like this rich body cream MUCH better than the fragrance sprays. I think that something about the cream medium mellows out the scent, makes it, well, creamier, and I remember this worked better as a scent for me than the actual EDT. This is what I remember about this scent. I wore this as my scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by stacyk107

To me, this is a soft, rich, creamy vanilla scent - not sickly sweet. The cream is great for moisturizing and the scent lasts for a long time on my skin. It blends well with many other fragrances that I wear, but i also like to wear it with the matching EDT. I've been using it in rotation with other scents for over 20 years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this for about 15 years. I always keep this, the body splash, and the perfume around for the days I'm craving it. For some reason I love this in the summer. It's super light and it has a slight sweet tobacco scent to it. I don't wear it like I used to because of my new favorites, but I always get complimented on it because of the how it's not "in your face" gourmand. Unlike the other Victoria's Secret Garden scents, this one doesn't smell chemical-like...probably because it's one of the old school scents from their collection. This is probably one of the few scents that I still can stand from when I was in my early twenties.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

It is a very sweet vanilla smell and smells delicious. I do like it but I probably will not buy this again because it seems like a little does not go a long way and it is not as creamy other bodyt creams I have tried
:-(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Bailey211

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderfully , sexy, vanilla scent. I agree with the posts that compare Vanilla Lace to BBW VBN. There is a similiarity, but I would almost consider this one a summertime version of VBN, if you will. There is a slight foodiness that I like, but it's not too over the top. If you are a foody lover, this may be just enough for summer without having to totally give up gourmand alltogether. If you don't care for foody scents you many like this in the dead of winter. In either case, try this one...it's wonderful!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

as my vanilla scents indulgance started not so long ago, i got this cream along with the body splash. it moisturizes nicely, and the smell is very pretty and delicate. layering the lotion with the body spray makes my skin ultra sexy and smelling divine =] love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupcrazy31

I really like this alot. Great Vanilla fragrance & has a bit of a powdery scent to it imo. Not too strong, or sweet. I will definately re-purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 8:29:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sexy vanilla scent that isn't too sweet or strong, but just right. I love to layer this body cream with the vanilla lace edt, and when I use them together, the scent lingers on me all day. This cream is very thick and moisturizing, and does a great job of softening my dry winter skin. Would not recommend this as a hand cream however- it left an odd, powdery feeling on my hands. Other than that though, this product is great and worth the $!!