September 16, 2014 | 1988 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush in Rosy Glow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know if Revlon is discontinuing this product or, more likely, reintroducing it with new packaging (they do that with a lot of things). Anyway, it was on sale.

The packaging is sturdy and secure, with an unnecessary mirror that adds unnecessary weight. There's not nearly as much product in there as you'd think, but then again I've never in my life used up a blush.

The product is lovely and silky, easy to apply and hard to screw up. I think you have to be pretty fair for this color to show up at all. I also bought this in Berry Flirtatious, which is much more "there" but Rosy Glow is a lovely easy option.

I didn't find that it accentuated pores. No glitter. I found that it lasted decently without powder blush on top, but that's because I have never figured out how to apply two blushes without looking like a clown. Also, I have dry skin. Revlon, this is too nice a product to lose forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted this color and finally got it sinec I saw it on clearance at drug store. Not sure if it's being discontinued. I do like Revlon cream blush. I feel you get a lot and the colora are easy to use. I really like this shade.It is a light brownish pink color. Very natural. I find the color shows up enough on my fair skin and I only need 2 swipes. As I have said in other reviews of revlon creams , they do not last very long on their own. I have this problem with all my cream blush. I layer NYC Riverside Rose powder blush on top or my new tarte blush which is better quality. I find it a nice match and it works with my Clinique Rosy blushcream as well. This way the color last all day with only a little fading. I can sometimes be a bit heavy handed with blush so fading doesn't bother me too much. Very nice natural color for fair skin. Good nude makeup look.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by rainmangf

I love cream blushes and Revlon cream blush does it a good job.
it doesnt wear off through out the day and this is great for people that have both dry and oily skin. for people with dry skin, it won't dry you out nor it will give dry patches like powder blushes and for oily skins (me) it gives a semi matt finish which i like because i like semi dewy finish. I find this blush a little expensive because it is nearly the same price as other foundations but since drug stores in canada doesnt have cream blush id say this is the only choice. I like the colour rosy glow the best it gives natural finish and i use it everyday for everyday look. The packaging is nice and looks professional and has a little side mirror to it which is handy to bring it around with but since the blush lasts awhile i feel theres no need. i recommend to use this with my blush brush, i have used it with my fingers but i thought the brush grasps it better than the fingers do and also able to apply and blend it better. overall it is a good blush for a drugstore product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush comes in a clear face compact with a tiny pop out mirror, which frankly, is pretty useless. I apply this cream blush with my fingers and blend with a makeup sponge. It is pretty, but does not last long and is nothing special as far as blush goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by falconcutie364

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a color I use mostly during the winter. I like the color of this product and the staying power is ok. however you get very little for how big the package is. the amount that you get is not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

**UPDATED REVIEW** I have been using this more and more frequently recently and really loving it. The pale pink works well against my NC10-15 skin, and because it is so pale, it can't really be overapplied. I use a foundation sponge to apply this as my fingers tend to smear the foundation underneath giving a patchy effect. I would really recommend this blush especially if you are pale. On the fence about whether I would repurchase, applying with a foundation sponge really made a difference in the texture of the blush and now I actually like using it.

**ORIGINAL REVIEW** This is a very nice cream blush, the color is very natural looking on my pale skin. It seems to last for quite a while too, but I have to apply this below mineral makeup or else the powder makes it go very patchy. No problems wearing this over liquid foundation. The formulation can feel a little chalky to me, but I am not an expert at cream blush (this was my first one) so that could be normal.

The sleek black packaging looks very nice and elegant, the mirror is handy too. I doubt I will buy this again as I much prefer powder or gel blushes. Pity I didn't know that when I bought this one! There's nothing actually wrong with it except I don't like the texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by shelvedfiction

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fair, dry, acne prone skin with large pores on my cheeks. I bought this because of Paula Begoun's recommendation on her Beautypedia website. Before I bought this blush I was using e.l.f.'s Studio Blush in Candid Coral, which is a powder blush that has a more peachy tone that I love and still use, but find that it fades quickly.

I decided to try a cream blush because my skin is dry, especially during the winter, and I was hypothesizing that maybe a cream blush might have more staying power. This is the first cream blush I have purchased.

When first trying this product, I tried using a blush brush, which I liked doing because it seems to blend nicely into the skin using this method. However, it started to get messy quickly and hairs from my brush started to fall out and get stuck in the product. From then on, I use it only with my fingers, which I find to be unsanitary, and I am questioning whether it may have caused a pimple on my cheek. I think it is fine if you just wash your hands before you use it. It does blend well into my cheeks even when using fingers. It has a slick texture, and I do not find that it brings out the large pores in my cheeks. However, it only seemed to last an hour or two after applied, which is disappointing.

The product lasted me about 3 months when I applied it every day after my Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. After I finished using up this color, I purchased it in the Berry Flirtatious color that is more pink rather than peachy, but I find that a little bit of the Berry color goes a long way whereas with the Rosy Glow I had to apply more layers. The Berry color does not last as long either. Lastly, I do consider it to be rather expensive for a blush. I am a drugstore makeup gal and like to save money whenever possible.

Bottom line: Smooth, blendable finish, but does not last long, expensive, and prefer the Berry Flirtatious because you can get more color with less application.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a pretty color, which is really the only positive thing about it. The staying power is zero. An hour after applying it's disappeared, leaving my cheeks splotchy in places. It seems to eat up my foundation. It's got a cute but usless mirror underneath the blush. The consistency is nice, but what good is that if it doesn't last? Not worth the $9 I spent on it, I'm afraid. Will not recommend or repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by CarmenLacey

I was given this product from my best friend, I absolutely adore this! I use my fingers to blend it into my cheek bones and apples. Gives me a natural matte finish. I love the colour too it is very natural especially for light - medium girls! The side mirror is very handy especially for touch ups during the day. This product is long lasting. I would recommend this. Another great product Revlon! xo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

My HG blush! Fair-skinned girls, give this a try. I've used NARS and Clinique and will never go back to a powder blush. I love the soft matte finish - it looks so natural no one will know you're wearing blush. I've read complaints that this is TOO natural and TOO buildable. If you're looking for a blush that will make people compliment you on your blush, this isn't it. There are no sparkles and it doesn't leave a hard line. If you want to look pretty and be complimented on your skin and cheekbones, this is your blush. It's also a wonderful blush for beginners, as it's very hard to make a mistake. If you're going for a more dramatic evening look, you can always use this as a base and top it with NARS Orgasm.