Clinique Happy Body Smoother

3.0

on 4/21/2008 2:32:00 PM

I love this cream. It spreads on and smells refreshing and light. It's terrific with the matching scent.

on 2/22/2008 12:18:00 PM

The smell on this is a bit strong to use all over my body; though it works excellent for moisturizing my hands and arms in the morning. A little bit goes a long ways, and it keeps my skin feeling smooth all day with the scent lingering as well. It smells a little different from the perfume, and it's strong enough that I wouldn't wear the two. I prefer the scent of the perfume, but it's a better lotion than most regular lotions I've used.

Smells very nice is a quite moisturizing. However the smell is too overwhelming! Just a hint of it is pleasent, but if you were to apply this to your entire body, it would be too strong. I only use this on my hands, and even then I can smell it all day.

on 4/19/2006 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff moisturizes very well and the scent is great by itself without the perfume. Its my favorite body lotion and I love Happy!!

on 4/18/2006 7:25:00 PM

Got this lotion as a GWP. Used this as a hand lotion but it was too dried and my skin got itchy, I thought it was the weather.. The the next day I used this as a body lotion and started to get rashes all over my body. The rash lasted about 1 week! I though it was a mere coincident, so i decide to give this lotion a try again a few months ago...then.. red bumpy itchy rashes that lasted at least 1 week again. Will steer away from the Happy Body Smoother for good.

on 8/18/2005 4:52:00 PM

This is my favorite lotion to use! I dont even have to apply perfume when Im using this, because its so scented already! I absolutely love the smell, the soft texture, and the way it keeps me feeling fresh! Absolutely amazing.

on 3/11/2004 12:09:00 PM

I got this as a gift set with Clinique Happy perfume, which i got two of this christmas. I dont use it as a moisturiser but for the fragrance. It works great if used with Clinique Happy fragrance. Don't know if it moisturizes but it has a pretty smell.

on 12/31/2003 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not bad, it was fwp, so im not complaining about price.

THIS IS THE WORST LOTION I'VE EVER USED! It doesn't moisturize my skin and the smell makes me want to gag!! Don't buy this if you hate highly fragrant citrus scents!