August 28, 2014 | 1715 users online

Eyes - Mavala - Eye-Lite - blue eye drops

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jerianne09

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product did nothing for my eyes. In fact it made them itch. Did nothing for the redness. I went back to Visine!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by gracie97

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I went through a few bottles of this before I discovered that Visine LR (the LR stands for long-lasting redness relief) works just as well, and I think the effect lasts longer, 6 hours as Visine claims.

The Visine product costs less, and you can buy it in any drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by roj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is simply the best eyedrop in the world--soothing, unbelievably gentle--and SAFE according to my opthalmologist who recommended it. I have used it for years and very often the bottle would be months old because I really try to be sparing with eyedrops. I cannot imagine what kind of nitwit could manage to get any kind of infection or irritation from such a completely gentle and pure product--I have to wonder did they leave it on the windowsill in the sun?! Every other thing on the market is incredibly harsh and harmful by comparison. PLEASE someone at Mavala find out when they are coming back and make it soon. Don't bother trying Innoxa by the way--they look similar but you might as well use horrible Visine-just sting and make your eyes much worse--and are 'habit forming' like all the rest, in that they make the problem worse over time. Much better off with nothing at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by surf222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

They need to bring these back!! I have searched everywhere for a replacement but no such luck. Even though these drops were $ they were fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Urv5

Please bring this product back ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved using the little blue drops. I have chronic red eyes due to contacts and sensitive eyes and this was the only thing that completly cleared up the redness in my eyes. Visine doesn't even compare to this product! According to tesco-shopping.com, the product is being re-formulated and re-released. I emailed the contact person and he said not for another year! Ahhhhhh.... Hurry!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pugtales

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!! Why did it get discontinued??? With just one drop on each eye i looked refreshed,awake,like i slept for 12 hours.It was the perfect finish to my eye make up,it made the whites in my eyes porcelain white,got rid of yellow and red.I hope Mavala brings it back pretty soon :b

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Super cheap packaging, and ineffective product. It does NOT brighten your eyes. And it doesn't feel like regular eye drops...that certain smoothness you get and a cooling sensation.

This feels like you dropped actual WATER in your eyes. It even tends to make my eyes dry. Would not repurchase, would not recommend at all, especially in light of the health warnings. (Apparently a recall in Australia due to a problem with one of the preservatives used.)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2005 4:23:00 PM More reviews by nlam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i'm freaked out to read prior posts regarding the product recall in 9-04! i bought this online for a special occasion in 8-04 and since that time have used it about 4 times. i have no complaints, but it seems that regular visine will do the trick equally well. it sits in my medicine cabinet and hasn't developed any weird cloudiness, so i'll probably use it up and then move on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 8:54:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These don't appear to make any difference in eye brightness (I've done several "tests" only putting drops in one eye, etc.,..) and they almost made my eyes feel a bit dry.

The eye dropper is pretty flimsy and it makes me kind of uncomfortable to put such a cheap-looking piece of plastic near my eye, to be honest with you.

Skip this one (especially since I now hear it has been recalled in some countries due to a bad preservative) and buy some Visine instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by umasalma

I have come to a point where it is all about the eyes; If your eyes look bright and shadow free, you look great. That said, drops have become as important as concealer! These drops deliver and I hate how expensive they are but I just need them, there is nothing like them....unfortunately.