Jason Natural Cosmetics Fresh Face Re-Hydrating Cleanser

Not tested on animals

on 1/21/2006 2:44:00 PM

Recently bought this when my skin became terribly dry from the change from fall to winter. So far so good, this is a gently but effective cleasnser that has not caused any breakouts and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I still have some dry areas around my mouth but not nearly as bad as before. Would definitely repurchase for winter use.

on 11/25/2005 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is OK, not great. It is like using the old fashioned milky cleansers from the eighties, as it is a dense, foamless lotion, similar in texture to a moisturizer. It certainly does not dry you out, but I do not feel really clean after using this. Very light fresh scent. I wish the bottle had a squeeze top.

on 4/16/2004 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this wonderful cleanser for years. I have dry, mature skin and it is quite effective at removing all my makeup without drying my skin. Great product!

on 1/20/2004 3:26:00 PM

This is a hydrating, nonfoaming lotion cleanser. Removes makeup well and leaves your skin smooth, if a tiny bit on the oily side. The bottle says "fragrance-free," but it has the delightful scent of white ginger. I'd consider giving it five lippies if it were a little less oily and if it came in a pump dispenser. Otherwise though, good all-around cleanser. And pretty cheap too.