December 19, 2014 | 825 users online

Eye Shadow - Aveda - Shadow Plus Vitamins in Geode

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2004 1:41:00 AM More reviews by marinstarr

This is the most beautiful color ever. It looks great with my blue eyes. I find it really easy to apply and it stays on forever without creasing when I use it with my Primer Potion from UD.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2004 12:54:00 AM More reviews by seratonin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Geode is the color Urban Decay's Lust really should be (on the website it looks lovely, but in real life it's a dull purple-grey!) No creasing and minimal fading in 90 degree heat. A beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 8:53:00 AM More reviews by schminken

Geode. Ahhhh my first Aveda shadow, I remember it well-

Geode is a meduim lavender purple shade with shimmer. it is beautiful on brown eyes. I use it with Morning Chant (A lavenderish pink), Sin Blush, NARS Eros gloss. pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 12:50:00 PM More reviews by cdiehlr

Gorgeous deep purple color! Goes well with crystalline, morning chant, nijo orchid, and like all Aveda shadows, it is silky and blends right into the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 2:18:00 PM More reviews by orodwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On my skin, Geode is a deep lavender w/ strong grey notes and pink shimmer. I love it as a lid colour and pairs well with Nijo Orchid, Pink Glow and Snowbird. Geode is similar to Urban Decay Lust but has a bit more pink shimmer and a teensy bit more grey.I'm a dark PPP, high colour and neutral in tone with grey-green eyes and light-medium chocolate brown hair, greying, which changes colours on a moment's notice. continued >>