Aveda Shadow Plus Vitamins in Geode

on 11/6/2004 1:41:00 AM

This is the most beautiful color ever. It looks great with my blue eyes. I find it really easy to apply and it stays on forever without creasing when I use it with my Primer Potion from UD.

on 8/11/2004 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Geode is the color Urban Decay's Lust really should be (on the website it looks lovely, but in real life it's a dull purple-grey!) No creasing and minimal fading in 90 degree heat. A beautiful color.

on 3/15/2004 8:53:00 AM

Geode. Ahhhh my first Aveda shadow, I remember it well-

Geode is a meduim lavender purple shade with shimmer. it is beautiful on brown eyes. I use it with Morning Chant (A lavenderish pink), Sin Blush, NARS Eros gloss. pretty!

on 1/27/2004 12:50:00 PM

Gorgeous deep purple color! Goes well with crystalline, morning chant, nijo orchid, and like all Aveda shadows, it is silky and blends right into the skin.

on 1/19/2004 2:18:00 PM

On my skin, Geode is a deep lavender w/ strong grey notes and pink shimmer. I love it as a lid colour and pairs well with Nijo Orchid, Pink Glow and Snowbird. Geode is similar to Urban Decay Lust but has a bit more pink shimmer and a teensy bit more grey.I'm a dark PPP, high colour and neutral in tone with grey-green eyes and light-medium chocolate brown hair, greying, which changes colours on a moment's notice. continued >>