October 23, 2014 | 1004 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Baked Collection wet/dry eye shadow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Lasts forever. I really like to use the dark shades on these as liner. When I ran out this is what I used and ended up continuing to use even after. I do wish they made more matte shades within this rage as I do not like shimmer all the time. The white shade is way too frosty and I hated it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My eyeshadows are the wet/dry MATTE ones, not the ones pictured, but I had to write a review! They are pyramid shaped, which is odd, but it's okay.

PF/Makeupgeek DUPES----
*orange- peach smoothie
*white- vanilla bean (except PF is completely matte)
*brown- frappe

I bought this at dollar tree, I immediately picked it up because I am a huge fan of PF, as they don't irritate my sensitive eyes. The one shadow that caught my eye was the orange. I use oranges in my eye makeup looks CONSTANTLY, specifically makeupgeek's peach smoothie. This orange looks EXACTLY like it people, I can't even tell the difference, I'm so freakin' ecstatic about it.

When I got home, I swatched them against MUG's eyeshadows, and they all are completely identical. Of course MUG is very pigmented, but these are meant to be more pigmented when used wet, so the white and brown used wet are even MORE pigmented than MUG!!!!

The orange though is an exact dupe of peach smoothie, wet or dry, it doesn't matter. I'm so excited to share this info. I love MUG's shadows, but if I can get the same colors FOR EVEN CHEAPER?? HELLO?!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Have this in Baked Smokes & Baked sugar

I got this when it first came out which was $12-$15. but now its $8-$10.
either way I find this pretty expensive for being a drugstore product.

They are ultra shimmery and sheer, not really pigmented. sometime can come off chalky on your eyes.

I'm almost done with Baked sugar so I am going to review this one first
Its basically your skin but shimmery, only because its very sheer. I used all three (not at the same time) to brighten up my eyes. I used the two brown colors most, and have completely gone through it. I remembered it being very messy, meaning over time my whole face got shimmery from the shadow on my eyes.
now I only have the white color left, which is the most pigmented out of them all. I tried it as a eye brightener, I wouldnt suggest this since its sooo white and shimmery its not good at all. however I have been using it as a highligher which kinda work. but since I am almost done with it (project pan) I am going to deal with it. There is still fall out but i guess since its on my upper cheek bone it doesnt fly all over the place (dry skin oily lids maybe). but I love this shadow as a highligher

Baked smokes
the two lighter shades on the dome looks completely different but when you apply on your eyes they look completely the same. I was obsessed with this trio because I used to do nothing but smokey eye but now I have gone to natural. I do turn to this trio when i have date night.
I love this trio HOWEVER the only problem I have with this is the same problem with the baked sugar. With baked sugar you can't tell with fall out as much because theres no color to it. but with baked smokes... theres no getting away with it. I suggest using a primer.

with the packaging, I had both lids on both trios broke on me, the packaging is just very cheap and poor quality. it is also bulky. The sponge tip allwas falls out but if you really put it in there, it gets stuck and is impossible to take out unless you have long nails to dig it out.

NOTE if you use these dry expect tons of fall outs, HOWEVER if you wet your brush a little, there will still be fall out but not as much.

I do love the look it gives, if it didnt have so much fall out. Once I have gone through the two trio that i have I will not be repurchasing this.I would not recommend this at all to anyone with oily lids

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by snowpetals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so pleased with this e/s :) I bought the Butter and Gingersnap and both colors brought out my green eyes so much! I've been using the sponge applicator it came with and use it wet. Using it dry is too subtle for me but it's still nice. The colors blend like cream eyeshadow but don't crease. Ah-mazinggg! Will be buying more of the colors in this collection. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AHHH I LOOVE this. I would compare this to MAC quality. Wearing them wet that it. This also lasts you FORVER! Give it a try and youll be surprised. These colors actually DO work together which I find isnt true for most " pro picked color palettes "

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by preppiiChiic

i really do enjoy this trio its perfect for everyday looks maybe for work and just overall day looks and if you want to wear a little more intense just use wet for night looks but this is truly a great find the shadows colors compliment one another the texture is more of a satin finish right amount of shimmer and its pretty convinient for traveling this has been my go to when it comes to just trowing a few shadows into my purse i definetly wantg to buy the other colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Indrawn

These are actually a lot smaller in real life than how they appear online. The texture is not quite a powder - it's more like a cream, very similar to Almay Bright Eyes Cream Eyeshadow and Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eyeshadow. I do believe it is better because it doesn't dissolve into a mass of glittery Vaseline within an hour like the other two.

I've tried Baked Sands and it's okay, it's more copper based which wasn't what I was looking for. See separate review for Baked Oatmeal and Smokes.

But overall - decent lasting power and pigmentation.

- - -
PRICE [3] $20 AUD | PACKAGING [4] | REPURCHASE [yes]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by debluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

very pretty with blue eyes :) put gold in inner corners and the dark brown all over and under eye lid. pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by starablaze

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in 'baked smokes'.
I like this eyeshadow but it is a little too expensive for me (approx $8).
If you use it wet, it does last a lot longer on your eyes than if you use it dry, and there's less mess.
I wish there were more colors to choose from though.
-------
* Hypoallergenic.
* Fragrance-free.
* Dermatologist approved.
* Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by AMANDAT89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in baked oatmeal and i love it. love the lightest color for highlight and love the darkest color for outer "V" two of the 3 shadow "bubbles" broke though, but i didnt drop it =[ the colors are well pigmented and are easy to blend. i recommend this trio!