April 16, 2014 | 2034 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Stephane Marais - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2005 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Asphodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Make my eyes watery, left behind a greasy film, does not take off stubborn mascara well. Now I just use MAC Cleanse-Off Oil, it takes off absolutely EVERYTHING with just one trial.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 9:32:00 AM More reviews by a67penguin

Removes the stubborn mascara comb product better than others (Chanel, BB, Lancome), but you still need to tug a little. Doesn't bother my sensitive eyes. $16 for 3.4 oz (an ounce shy of what other brands offer, but also costs less than other premium brands). I think I like the NARS e/m remover better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 8:14:00 AM More reviews by annelau

This is one of the best eye mu remover I have tried. The first is La Prairie, second is this and Bobbi Brown, third is Kose Eye and Lip MU Remover. They are all very mild and removes my eye mu completely. I have very sensitive eyes but this one gives me no problem. I would repurchase for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2004 11:25:00 PM More reviews by amp88

I was very disappointed with this product. It stung my eyes and made them weep during the night while I slept. It didn't remove the Stephane Marais mascara that well either! The only good thing about this product is the interesting graphics on the packaging. Overall, would not recommend this product.