July 22, 2014 | 2225 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aquolina - Latte Corpo - Zucchero a Velo (icing sugar)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by JAimeSentirBon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this lotion in the dead of winter when I was craving sweet, comforting scents. I have tried dozens of sweet and foody lotions from etailers and retailers but I am convinced this is the sweetest, most sugary lotion I have ever smelled. To me, it smells like sugar syrup and cake. To be honest, it was overwhelming at times and finishing the bottle was difficult. The lotion itself is pleasant enough, it moisturizes as well or better than other scented lotions out there. I am unsure as to whether or not I would repurchase. This is definitely not the kind of lotion I could use everyday. It is very strong and lingers on skin and clothes…sometimes to the point of being nauseating. But if I find myself craving a super sweet, sugary scent again, I’ll know where to turn. 4 stars.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2006 3:17:00 PM More reviews by 2Danes

Meh. After reading the reviews, I HAD to buy some. Yes, it does smell sweet, yes, it does smell really good. Unfortunately it does not last on my skin. I got out of the shower an hour ago and while I can still smell it, I have to sniff pretty hard. It also doesn't moisturize as well as I would have liked.I probably wouldn't purchase this again, but I would use it if it were a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 11:47:00 AM More reviews by nefferttitti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ah, OK, this costs only about 6 dollars here, and when I read previous reviews (that it smells like Pink sugar and hydrates well) I decided to go and buy it tommorow :) then I´ll tell :) UPDATE: well, I today bought it - and I am soooooo happy :) delicious smell, makes me wanna eat it!!! and it really matches my Pink sugar perfume :) I highly recomend :)))

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 3:22:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

While the consistency of this is nice, I didn't like 1) the weird light blueish color of this product; or 2) the overly sweet vanilla-y scent. It smells cheap like something you would expect from Jessica Simpson's drugstore Dessert brand. It also left a faint sickenly sweet vanilla scent on my sheets, which reminded me of those scented cigars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by midnightc

Yum! I use this when I'm going to layer it with a sweet, gourmand fragrance or when I simply want a "comfort scent" on a casual day with no perfume. It's not overly sweet, but smells like "real" food. It doesn't smell synthetic either. Heavenly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2005 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmm this smells so good, like warm, sweet vanilla frosting. Once on, it reminds me of cotton candy, and it goes very well with Pink Sugar. It feels like a thin lotion going on, but moisturizes my dry skin like a cream, leaving it soft and silky. The scent is very strong, and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This is a thick body lotion in a clear plastic squeezy bottle. It is nice quality, moisturises well and sinks in easily. Zucchero a velo means icing sugar, though the fragrance smells more like a buttery vanilla with a touch of caramel to me, and is colored an inappropriate aquamarine. It doesn't have the rancid note of the zucchero a velo bath gel, and settles down into a sweet warm vanilla toffee. It has incredibly good lasting power, and even a small amount gives out a strong fragrance. For this reason, it may overwhelm any scent you put on top. Excellent value.