September 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Starry Night Sky

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

Pros: glides on smoothly, intense midnight blue color, decent price

Cons: smears and transfers to my eyelids

I must remember not to buy Glimmerstick eyeliners again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

Overall its an okay product. It is convenient because you don't have to sharpen it however the product smudges after a while so its hard to wear it for very long under the waterline you constantly have to run your fingers to fix it, this happens to all Avon eyeliners.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Disappointed in this, 'blobs' and clumps on application and smudges horribly. if you smudge by accident trying to put it on you can't get it off very easily!
Had high hopes but wouldn't buy this again.
colour is good though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by fireeyez1218

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I heart this eyeliner because it is only one that a makeup noob like me can apply with out making a mistake. It glides on very easy (it is creamy) and the color is very noticeable. I also like that it allows buildable thickness of the line. If you want a thinner less bold look, apply closer to the eye, lightly. If you want a thicker look, you just keep filling in from there.

I have this eyeliner in
Starry Night Sky: Almost navy blue, slightly lighter color,
Emerald: As indicated by the name, a very nice emerald green, bold color
Blackest Black: While not the blackest black liner you can get, it does the job great
Majestic Plum: Easily the worst that I have, the purple is way too faint and never really builds up to be opaque. I think there was a good reason why this color was discontinued.

It should be noted that the name of the product is deceiving, it makes you think that it is glimmery or glittery eyeliner when it is not. It in fact a matte eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great color, applies easily, lasts a long time, love how they self sharpen, I use this color quite a bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

I think there are too many other eyeliners I'd like to try before I repurchase this one, but while I have it it is a really nice deep royal blue - not quite navy IMO. I find it doesn't really apply very well over eyeshadow - it tugs the lid, so I apply the liner first and then shadow which creates a smudgy look and then go over the initial line with a navy blue eyeshadow with a liner brush.

Otherwise the color looks really nice with my green/hazel eyes. It's a fun change from black or brown without being too kooky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a few eyeliners by Wet n' Wild and Annabelle and I found that although I started off loving Annabelle, Glimmersticks is a lot creamier and easier to apply, so it won me over. You can't sharpen this liner BUT it's perfectly sized anyway. This navy blue gives a really nice pop to brown eyes. You WILL receive compliments. It really only takes one glide on to get the full colour, it doesn't smudge and lasts all day! The black Annabelle liner that I'm using has to be layered on and it takes too long during my morning rush. This is a definite winner and I will definitely be buying more of these. I think I found my HG liner (and for only $3-4 on sale).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

these are nice pencils..I like
I really would like to find these colors as well
Saturn Grey
Green Velvet
Smoke
Stargazing Violet

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

I bought the travel size for only 99 cents, so it wouldn't be a waste if I didn't like it. Starry Night is a vivid navy blue that really brightens my dark eyes. Unfortunately, it's very thick and clumpy so I will not be purchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very hot! Its perfect navy blue that shows up on my medium skintone. I love it.