Aesop Rejuvenate Aromatic body balm

4.2

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua),Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Juice, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Disodium EDTA, Vanillin

on 12/16/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff smells like heaven!!! Love the formula, which leaves my skin feeling silky soft. Love the adorable tube packaging. But by far the best thing is the scent! It smells like an herbal orange creamsicle. That may sound strange, but it's amazing. I want to bathe in it! <3

on 11/13/2008 1:23:00 PM

This is the most luxurious and beautifully scented moisturiser. Warm and woody with a hint of tangerine, which isn't overpowering in the slightest. It is great for the winter time, though I don't think it goes the miles for drier areas such as knees, elbows etc. This is definitely not the cheapest moisturiser though I have a friend working at Aesop who is kind enough to share her staff discount with me. As a uni student, I don't think I could part with the money for this full price, but for 50% off, why not!

on 3/31/2008 3:00:00 AM

This body cream is absolutely divine. The scent is a gorgeous mix of vanilla, sandalwood and tangerine - quite a unique combination that makes me feel both comforted and uplifted.
The quality of this Aesop formula far surpasses many other body creams I have tried. This absorbs quickly, doesn't leave an oily finish on my skin, and moisturises for hours and hours. Best of all, it is very natural and full of essential oils.
I have nearly finished my first tube, and have already bought another! I wouldn't want to face winter without this cream :)

on 1/13/2008 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried many body moisturisers for my fairly dry skin and this is undoubtedly the best. It is quite heavy and requires some rubbing in when applied, but it gives my skin noticeable softness for the entire day. The heavenly scent lingers for at least six hours after application, though I do not find it overpowering. The only downside is that it is rather pricey. Because I haven't found anything nearly as good, and since cheaper creams tend to sink into my skin with no lasting moisturisation, I can justify the expense.

on 11/29/2006 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this body lotion- the scent is heavenly, the texture creamy. However I have found that my skin has absorbed all of the moisture within a few hours, also it's very pricey.

This is a must have for me. I have been using this twice a day for two weeks and it has helped reduce cellulite on my thighs, I no longer have any vivisble psoriasis on my body and I look much healthier. This is a product I cant be without!!! Also I have it in the 500mL pump pack and it much better than in the glass jar as I am really clumsy!

on 6/25/2005 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is so beloved by me that I use it sparingly so as not to go through it too quickly. It's a tad pricy, but the quality seems so exceptional that it is worth it. I love everything about this stuff: Feels great on the skin (not at all greasy,) yet wonderfully moisturising, absorbs well and quickly, and the scent is out-of-this-world sensual. It's a gorgeous soft and warm sandalwood ever so slightly sweetened with vanilla and brightened with tangerine. I find the scent so headily beautiful that the very act of applying it is a pleasure. Though Aesop makes no specific aromatherapeutic claims, I find my mood considerably lifted when I use it. However, it is a hedonistic indulgence I don't allow myself everyday.

on 5/7/2004 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got this as a sample. It's a good body moisturizer but I really dislike the smell. It smells like I've poured tamarind sauce all over me. I love the taste of tamarind, but I can't stand food smells on my person. So will not be repurchasing.

Very moisturising but i dont like the fact that it needs to be rubbed in very very well to remove the "white streaks" from your skin. The scent is very subtle and pleasant.
I dont like the glass bottle it comes in though, very impractical.

Top Rated Aesop Products