November 24, 2014 | 1721 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Sassafrass Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 5:36:00 PM More reviews by KlassKatie

I love my eyeshadows and like most make up junkies - I have loads, most of which I get bored with... but Oh No, not this one! The colours are 2 funky shades of green, great for blending across the lids and shading underneath the lower lashesfor extra oomph. I would recommend this highly - not so much for a day at the office, but for a night out where you want those windows to the soul to get noticed... I have had more admiring glances and favourable comments than ever before!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by MakeupStar

This one's okay.. not very pigmented, and i've had better greens in general. Good, but not the best..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kaestu

This is my fave green e/s combo! The lighter green is shimmery and is a great lid color and also looks good in the inner V. The darker green looks good in the crease and blends nicely. I also put a touch of it on the outer corner of the eye. I pair this duo with UD Mildew e/l (or e/s - either one works) and it just looks so fresh on my LLL, warm skin. The duo is reasonably priced too. I do find that it doesn't last as long as other shadows and does tend to crease a bit though. But I love the colors so much that I usually just make sure I touch up and then I don't worry about it.