October 23, 2014 | 1911 users online

Lips - Mary Kay - Signature Lip Outliner Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 10:31:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

I finally tried this and love it. Depending on what color lipstick I am wearing I don't always like traditional lipliners. But now that I'm over 40, those fine lines do absorb some of the color from my lipstick/gloss, even though I consider myself well-preserved! The lip outliner pencil keeps everything where it is supposed to be and is completely invisible. More importantly, it does not irritate the sensitive skin around my lips. I used to use their Triple Action lip enhancer which did a good job of keeping the lipstick in and actually plumping my lips, but it also dried them out and made them peel. The lip outliner does not make my lips peel - I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by crys20

This stuff is great! It's clear so no one sees it and it keeps my lipstick and gloss from feathering, even when I'm at work and on the floor. This is a new staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by thesavagefamily

I Love this liner. I have only found that recently gloss bleeds on me, so I decided to try this product. I line on the outside of my lips and it keeps my gloss in place all day--without a colored lip liner! I also use it to fill fine laugh lines, kinda like a primer, and it works great too! I LOVE this product and am not shy to wear dark shades of gloss any more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 10:32:00 AM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT product! It's fatter than a normal lipliner, and bullet-shaped, not pointed. You apply it outside of your lipline, around your lips, and it holds even the goopiest gloss in with NO feathering! I have a huge problem with gloss bleeding and feathering around my lips, but the Mary Kay lip outliner stops it completely. I wore an Aveda Lip Shine (similar to Lancome Juicy Tubes or L'Oreal Color Juices) in a DARK color, and had no problem with bleeding at all. I also like that the outliner pencil is not visible on. Great product and I would definitely buy again. I hope they keep this around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 5:15:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This puts any clear lipliner I have used in the past to shame!! If you don't want to wear a lipliner and don't want your lipstick to run off your lips, this product is for you. It is like a clear lipstick that you outline your mouth in. Works great! You cannot see it and it works sooooo much better than anything I have used before. Thumbs up Mary Kay!!