November 27, 2014 | 1450 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Ultra Pearl Mania - Mocha Pearl

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This pigment is just too gorgeous for words!! I love this so much that I've worn it for many important occasions like my college graduation. It's a metallic, taupe-brown color with just a hint of plum. The color is multidimensional and vibrant. Of the five ultra mania pigments I own, this is by far my favorite. The downside to this, and to NYX pearl mania pigments in general, is the packaging. I wish the opening were wider so I can just dip my brush in there! It's a bit frustrating trying to get product out of a tiny hole. Other than that, I'm happy with this. Would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably my most favourite shade ever! It's a flattering, neutral brown with gold shimmer that just looks extraordinarily pretty! Maybe not the colour you could wear on a night out, not bold enough, but a shade I can wear daily. It is a pretty shimmer, not chunky and nauseating and I get compliments when wearing it. With a good eye primer it wears well. Yes the packaging is annoying, but it is so cheap! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Highly pigmented and goes on smooth. Very cheap in price, but rivals MAC shadows in my book. Absolutely hate the packaging, but can't complain as I feel the product is insanely good for the price. This Mocha color is one of my staples & I wear this daily most of the time as I find it can be neutral with a bit of zest. If I apply with pixie epoxy underneath it has a bit of a silver finish on me which I love, not too over the top, but just perfect enough to have a bit of jazz in daily wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 5:08:00 AM More reviews by newchick10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this color in my collection and it is one of my favorite neutral colors to use. I hate the packaging though. I was forced to depot them all and put them in small round containers that you can from Walmart usually found in the area where they sale sewing stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a ton of these NYX loose pigments and love them!! They are highly pigmented, and go on very easily. The pigments sticks to my lids very well and the pearl colors are shimmery and rich. These pigments seem to give my lids more depth and character than just a flat eye shadow. I bought them online for incredibly cheap. My only little complaint would be the packing. The teensie hole in the top of the bottle is awkward and messy. I don't know if people repackage these into pots or what?? I seem to waste a lot trying to dip a tiny brush in the top. But it's a small price to pay for such a great product at an insanely cheap price. I will definitely buy more of these!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These pigments from NYX are amazing. When you use them wet they look like liquid metal. A little goes a long way. I don't use Mocha as much as I use my other colours but it doesn't make it any less beautiful. I like to use this on the first half of my lid and then use a darker colour to smoke it out - I feel that darker colours suit me better. But this pigment is absolutely gorgeous for those who like a more nude-ish or understated eye look. The container these come in are useless so what I do is buy empty lip balm containers with the screw top lid and put the pigments in there. Works perfectly and saves a lot of mess!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is everything people said it could be! Amazing color that works on all skintones! I am Asian with NC15 complexion. Gives my eyes a lotta depth without being too dramatic. One of those products that every girl should try! I have no probs with the bottle tho. I am a taupe hoor but I don't have a dupe in my stash. The closest one being nyx single e/s in taupe pearl. Same tone but mocha pearl is more shimmery and lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by LiliRoseVoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this could possibly be my favourite eyeshadow full-stop. It's just beautiful: silvery brown, shimmery, adds depth to my grey-blue eyes, looks incredible foiled. I can use this on the lid, with a little matte brown in the crease, or foiled with a darker crease. I don't ever want to be without. It's definitely worth ordering it from the United States and waiting close to 3 weeks for it to arrive (silly italian postage sistem).The packaging is fiddly, but as for all my other nyx ultra pearl manias, I have transferred the product to a little water colour kit. Absolutely recommend this to basically anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this pigment. Mocha is such a pretty shade - it shows up as a the most perfect silvery taupe on my skin, and looks fantastic with my dark brown eyes. It's a very neutral color, but with a bit of a kick - I don't own anything else quite like it. It's very shimmery, but that's just how I like my eyeshadows so that's nothing but a plus in my opinion. Sure, the packaging is less than perfect, but for $1.50 I'll happily deal with it. I'll definitely be getting more of these in other colors, plus a few more bottles of mocha to keep as a backup, because I never want to be without this color again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing color! Such great quality for the price! Working its way up in my top 10!