July 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Udderly Smooth - Hand Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a 2OZ. tube of this at Deals for only $1. I've always wanted to try it because of the cute tube and the fact I've never used this type of cream before - something originally used on dairy cows' udders.
It's a decent hand cream for only $1. It absorbs into skin quickly and isn't greasy. It has a light, fresh scent similar to that of Dove body washes.
The small tube is perfect to throw into your purse during the cold, winter months to keep your hands soft on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this as a face moisturizer since the toner I use really dries my skin out, so I have to use layers and layers of my Neutrogena moisturizer so my skin isn't so tight. With this moisturizer, I only need one layer. People have told me my face is glowing after I use this, no matter which face wash I use, so I know it's the moisturizer. Love love love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by hellok1tty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a small squeeze tube of this lotion at Dollar Tree because I was needing a small lotion for my purse. This was cute, so I snagged it up. Yuck! I don't like it at all. It isn't very moisturizing, it's just greasy feeling. And it smells like old mildew-y clothes and Elmer's white school glue. Blech.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by jules3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE Udderly Smooth cream!! I get really really dry hands because I tend to wash them too much and then they dry up and crack. This product is amazing at mousturzing dry, cracked skin. It is non-greasy, which I love! A lot of other products are so greasy and they take forever to absorb into the skin. This one works really quickly. I also love the smell. It is very light, but so good. I also like the consistency. It isn't super soft and creamy like other creams, but it is a bit thicker so it is easier to apply. I also use this on my face if my skin is dry and I need to mousturize. This stuff is amazing!!! The only thing I would probably prefer would be a package with a pump so I don't need to stick my fingers in the tub everytime. Overall, this product rocks!! Please give it a try. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is THE BEST foundation primer in the world. I don't notice a scent like other reviews mentions, it dries super fast, makes my makeup go on flawlessly. And it's dirt cheap. Everyone needs to try this as a primer, and they won't go back to what they were using before.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Kryoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think it was the "light scent" in the product, but whatever it was I have the weirdest, ouchiest rash EVER on my hands. For 4 days now. The rash actually looks like I took slivers of metal and dashed little gouges in them. Reacted the instant I put this cream on with pain and redness :( Washing it off didn't help either.
Needless to say, I won't be buying this hand cream again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by bluewine12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought a 4 oz tube thinking it was a facial moisturizer and found out most people use this as a hand cream. I also fell for the cute packaging. Anyway I have been using this as a hand cream and facial moisturizer under makeup for almost 5 months. The scent is little bit heavy for the face even though it says 'lightly scented' on the tube. It does not feel greasy on my face, but leaves soft, silky feeling like a makeup primer. I am not going to say this cream makes a foundation blend a lot easier, but it feels like it. I don't break out from this product(even though I am sensitive and acne prone). I don't think I will repurchase though for I have bought too many moisturizer that need to be used up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by bludvls849

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry hands and feet, even in the hot, humid months, and this works fine as a nighttime hand cream. I haven't tested out in winter, but so far I like it - smells clean, sinks in quickly, doesn't leave a greasy film on my hands (although I really don't mind that - my go-to hand cream is Aquaphor), and gets the job done well enough for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by newyorkshopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my all time favorite hand creams and I've tried almost everything including those in the $100 range. The skin on my fingers cracks year round and this not only heals it but also keeps the cracks at bay using it only once a day before bed. Best of all it's super cheap and I can often find it on sale at Rite Aid for 99 cents. I've only ever tried the kind in the tube simply because the jar is not stocked at any of the stores I frequent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

First, only purchase this in the jar because the tube product seems different and inferior. This was recommended to me by a friend who was going through chemo. It is an average moisturizer but has healing properties most moisturizers do not (I think mostly due to the allantoin, which is the first ingredient). The scent is not my favorite but the texture is very light and absorbs quickly.

Mostly, I use this on a large cotton pad to remove makeup, followed by either witch hazel or Thayer's Alcohol-Free Rose Witch Hazel (depending upon how dry my skin is at the time). Very effective and does not irritate my sensitive acne-prone skin. EDIT: This is also a good base product for the dilution of tretinon (Retin-A) cream because it is so mild and healing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No