Udderly Smooth Hand Cream

Price: $

Allantoin, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol in an Emollient Base

on 3/20/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this after trying a sample in a store. I have the one in the tube, which I find more convenient than the tub version. I think I paid around $3 dollars for the large size. As far as performance is concerned, this cream has completely healed my dry hands. My cuticles look much better. I love the non-greasy texture, which sinks in immediately. The barely there scent doesn't compete with my perfume. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 12/31/2013 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got a 2OZ. tube of this at Deals for only $1. I've always wanted to try it because of the cute tube and the fact I've never used this type of cream before - something originally used on dairy cows' udders.
It's a decent hand cream for only $1. It absorbs into skin quickly and isn't greasy. It has a light, fresh scent similar to that of Dove body washes.
The small tube is perfect to throw into your purse during the cold, winter months to keep your hands soft on the go.

on 9/10/2013 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I used this as a face moisturizer since the toner I use really dries my skin out, so I have to use layers and layers of my Neutrogena moisturizer so my skin isn't so tight. With this moisturizer, I only need one layer. People have told me my face is glowing after I use this, no matter which face wash I use, so I know it's the moisturizer. Love love love it.

on 7/3/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a small squeeze tube of this lotion at Dollar Tree because I was needing a small lotion for my purse. This was cute, so I snagged it up. Yuck! I don't like it at all. It isn't very moisturizing, it's just greasy feeling. And it smells like old mildew-y clothes and Elmer's white school glue. Blech.

on 5/16/2013 5:04:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE Udderly Smooth cream!! I get really really dry hands because I tend to wash them too much and then they dry up and crack. This product is amazing at mousturzing dry, cracked skin. It is non-greasy, which I love! A lot of other products are so greasy and they take forever to absorb into the skin. This one works really quickly. I also love the smell. It is very light, but so good. I also like the consistency. It isn't super soft and creamy like other creams, but it is a bit thicker so it is easier to apply. I also use this on my face if my skin is dry and I need to mousturize. This stuff is amazing!!! The only thing I would probably prefer would be a package with a pump so I don't need to stick my fingers in the tub everytime. Overall, this product rocks!! Please give it a try. :)

on 5/9/2013 6:58:00 AM

This is THE BEST foundation primer in the world. I don't notice a scent like other reviews mentions, it dries super fast, makes my makeup go on flawlessly. And it's dirt cheap. Everyone needs to try this as a primer, and they won't go back to what they were using before.

on 1/28/2013 6:08:00 PM

I think it was the "light scent" in the product, but whatever it was I have the weirdest, ouchiest rash EVER on my hands. For 4 days now. The rash actually looks like I took slivers of metal and dashed little gouges in them. Reacted the instant I put this cream on with pain and redness :( Washing it off didn't help either.
Needless to say, I won't be buying this hand cream again.

on 1/9/2013 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a 4 oz tube thinking it was a facial moisturizer and found out most people use this as a hand cream. I also fell for the cute packaging. Anyway I have been using this as a hand cream and facial moisturizer under makeup for almost 5 months. The scent is little bit heavy for the face even though it says 'lightly scented' on the tube. It does not feel greasy on my face, but leaves soft, silky feeling like a makeup primer. I am not going to say this cream makes a foundation blend a lot easier, but it feels like it. I don't break out from this product(even though I am sensitive and acne prone). I don't think I will repurchase though for I have bought too many moisturizer that need to be used up.

on 6/22/2012 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely dry hands and feet, even in the hot, humid months, and this works fine as a nighttime hand cream. I haven't tested out in winter, but so far I like it - smells clean, sinks in quickly, doesn't leave a greasy film on my hands (although I really don't mind that - my go-to hand cream is Aquaphor), and gets the job done well enough for the price.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite hand creams and I've tried almost everything including those in the $100 range. The skin on my fingers cracks year round and this not only heals it but also keeps the cracks at bay using it only once a day before bed. Best of all it's super cheap and I can often find it on sale at Rite Aid for 99 cents. I've only ever tried the kind in the tube simply because the jar is not stocked at any of the stores I frequent.