Udderly Smooth Hand Cream

Price: $

Allantoin, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol in an Emollient Base

on 6/16/2015 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Seriously, nothing else works on my gross eczema hands but this! And a few specialty creams that are very thick, goopy, and expensive. This is cheap and absorbs quicker.

Excellent item. Great as an all over body cream but not face, well, not for mine. I love this stuff and the price is excellent. I love the fact that it has NO ALCOHOL which will not dry your skin or make it dependent on moisturizing it daily. Best product, especially for the great price.

on 5/5/2015 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite hand cream and I've tried a lot of high end stuff (I think these are better than l'occitane for example). I wash my hands a lot and this keeps them moisturized. Great for cuticles too. It was recommended to my sister by her dermatologist and I'm glad I've tried it too.

on 5/3/2015 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this! I have scar tissue on the back of my right hand and I have tried a variety of hand creams from bath and body works to nivea and this is the only hand cream to have made the dark scar tissue to heal and fade almost right away. Its also very moisturizing, absorbs very quickly and the smell is faint so it doesn't make me sick. I got a 2oz tube of this for $1 at the dollar tree and I will rebuy for sure!

on 3/20/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this after trying a sample in a store. I have the one in the tube, which I find more convenient than the tub version. I think I paid around $3 dollars for the large size. As far as performance is concerned, this cream has completely healed my dry hands. My cuticles look much better. I love the non-greasy texture, which sinks in immediately. The barely there scent doesn't compete with my perfume. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 12/31/2013 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got a 2OZ. tube of this at Deals for only $1. I've always wanted to try it because of the cute tube and the fact I've never used this type of cream before - something originally used on dairy cows' udders.
It's a decent hand cream for only $1. It absorbs into skin quickly and isn't greasy. It has a light, fresh scent similar to that of Dove body washes.
The small tube is perfect to throw into your purse during the cold, winter months to keep your hands soft on the go.

on 9/10/2013 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I used this as a face moisturizer since the toner I use really dries my skin out, so I have to use layers and layers of my Neutrogena moisturizer so my skin isn't so tight. With this moisturizer, I only need one layer. People have told me my face is glowing after I use this, no matter which face wash I use, so I know it's the moisturizer. Love love love it.

on 7/3/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a small squeeze tube of this lotion at Dollar Tree because I was needing a small lotion for my purse. This was cute, so I snagged it up. Yuck! I don't like it at all. It isn't very moisturizing, it's just greasy feeling. And it smells like old mildew-y clothes and Elmer's white school glue. Blech.

on 5/16/2013 5:04:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE Udderly Smooth cream!! I get really really dry hands because I tend to wash them too much and then they dry up and crack. This product is amazing at mousturzing dry, cracked skin. It is non-greasy, which I love! A lot of other products are so greasy and they take forever to absorb into the skin. This one works really quickly. I also love the smell. It is very light, but so good. I also like the consistency. It isn't super soft and creamy like other creams, but it is a bit thicker so it is easier to apply. I also use this on my face if my skin is dry and I need to mousturize. This stuff is amazing!!! The only thing I would probably prefer would be a package with a pump so I don't need to stick my fingers in the tub everytime. Overall, this product rocks!! Please give it a try. :)

on 5/9/2013 6:58:00 AM

This is THE BEST foundation primer in the world. I don't notice a scent like other reviews mentions, it dries super fast, makes my makeup go on flawlessly. And it's dirt cheap. Everyone needs to try this as a primer, and they won't go back to what they were using before.