Udderly Smooth Hand Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Allantoin, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol in an Emollient Base

on 8/5/2015 2:26:00 AM

This is an okay moisturizer. I wash my hands a lot throughout the day so I need something that actually penetrates and heals within. This just doesn't do it. Plus, it stinks.

I love this stuff! I use it all over- face, hands, arms, ect. My face is so soft and smooth in the morning when I use it at night! ^_^ It really helps with my eczema, and my hands stay silky smooth, even if I skip a day. It has lanolin, which is super close to the natural oils in your skin, so it's great for moisturizing and healing. It looks a little 'chunky' and pearly right out of the tube, but it goes on smooth and it doesn't make you look like a shiny ghost. :) I also love that it absorbs really fast, and that it doesn't have that overly greasy feeling some lotions do. :) The smell isn't my favorite, but I can live with it, because it works so good! I get mine at the dollar store, it's one of my must haves! ^_^

on 6/16/2015 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Seriously, nothing else works on my gross eczema hands but this! And a few specialty creams that are very thick, goopy, and expensive. This is cheap and absorbs quicker.

Excellent item. Great as an all over body cream but not face, well, not for mine. I love this stuff and the price is excellent. I love the fact that it has NO ALCOHOL which will not dry your skin or make it dependent on moisturizing it daily. Best product, especially for the great price.

on 5/5/2015 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite hand cream and I've tried a lot of high end stuff (I think these are better than l'occitane for example). I wash my hands a lot and this keeps them moisturized. Great for cuticles too. It was recommended to my sister by her dermatologist and I'm glad I've tried it too.

on 5/3/2015 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this! I have scar tissue on the back of my right hand and I have tried a variety of hand creams from bath and body works to nivea and this is the only hand cream to have made the dark scar tissue to heal and fade almost right away. Its also very moisturizing, absorbs very quickly and the smell is faint so it doesn't make me sick. I got a 2oz tube of this for $1 at the dollar tree and I will rebuy for sure!

on 3/20/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this after trying a sample in a store. I have the one in the tube, which I find more convenient than the tub version. I think I paid around $3 dollars for the large size. As far as performance is concerned, this cream has completely healed my dry hands. My cuticles look much better. I love the non-greasy texture, which sinks in immediately. The barely there scent doesn't compete with my perfume. I'll definitely repurchase.

on 12/31/2013 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got a 2OZ. tube of this at Deals for only $1. I've always wanted to try it because of the cute tube and the fact I've never used this type of cream before - something originally used on dairy cows' udders.
It's a decent hand cream for only $1. It absorbs into skin quickly and isn't greasy. It has a light, fresh scent similar to that of Dove body washes.
The small tube is perfect to throw into your purse during the cold, winter months to keep your hands soft on the go.

on 9/10/2013 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I used this as a face moisturizer since the toner I use really dries my skin out, so I have to use layers and layers of my Neutrogena moisturizer so my skin isn't so tight. With this moisturizer, I only need one layer. People have told me my face is glowing after I use this, no matter which face wash I use, so I know it's the moisturizer. Love love love it.

on 7/3/2013 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a small squeeze tube of this lotion at Dollar Tree because I was needing a small lotion for my purse. This was cute, so I snagged it up. Yuck! I don't like it at all. It isn't very moisturizing, it's just greasy feeling. And it smells like old mildew-y clothes and Elmer's white school glue. Blech.