October 1, 2014 | 2000 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Liquid Eye Liner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ghostofcpast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How can this have such bad reviews??? I have two of these liners in extreme coffee and extreme plum purple. Extreme coffee is by far my holy grail, it is super pretty and not too harsh on poor fair me. It stays on FOREVER- it is the only eyeliner that's ever been able to stay on the outside corners of my eyes. The brush is a little annoying but I've been using the LA colors liner until now so I have to say I'm used to it. Plum purple is not as dark as I want it to be but it's still pretty wonderful. And for four dollars, I definitely reccomend at least trying.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Horrible eyeliner. Don't waste your money. Flakes off within 1 hours leaving a patchy appearance. Brush not easy to use. Pigmentation okay but takes FOREVER to dry. Once it does dry, it leaves a tight feeling on the skin then flakes off.

Please do not waste your money on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by berryfrezh

Horrible product, from the packaging to the product itself. I bought the liner in a bright cobalt blue color. The package busted in the parking lot but I decided to just take it on home with me and tape it up since I liked the color so much. When I first put it on it dripped horribly all over my lashes, but I kept going to realize it was to liquid to be a liner. It bled sooooooooo bad. After what seemed a 20 dips back into the bottle and 20 strokes later I finally achieved a super chunky uneven bright blue line over my lid. It got better though! When I closed my eyes it like splattered at my inner corner my poor eye was covered in blue splatter, even managed to reach my eyebrow and dripped down my face.

Super sucky because I loved the color. :(

I would avoid the product at all cost. $5 in the trash, literally.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by KMLeuze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you are looking for a black liner, the skinny marker by NYX is fantastic. It only comes in black, I believe, but it stays on and doesn't flake. I think the color liquid eye liners from NYX have the flaking problem. It does take a few extra seconds to dry, which I guess is a problem with all NYX liners.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by lisaglam11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I should of read the reviews beofre purchasing this product. The formula and the brush were awful. Good thing it was cheap and I did not waste alot of $.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by dessa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't buy it

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by jaimemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Staying power - kinda awful. I can't really curl my lashes after this

Pigmentation - pretty good

Brush - dislike. it's not felt, it's a soft brush which is all flicky and more difficult to control.

Packaging - sleek and lovely

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not bad.. not great. The only upside is the colour is gorgeous. I have this in the colour "Gold". It looks amazing with hazel eyes with flecks of gold/yellow in them. However it is TOO liquidy, and you have to use many strokes just to get a good opaque look to it. Just feels really cheap IMO. Wouldnt repurchase. Only upside was that it was $2 CAD.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really bad and thin liquid. Doesn't stay on, looks terrible. I should've read the reviews on here first!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by dbisbano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awful!!!!