Physicians Formula Retro Glow Lip Lacquer - Antique Scarlet

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/19/2005 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

its like a lipstick. I have this in classic coral. when i put this on, it makes me look like old lady.

on 3/1/2005 11:50:00 PM

I like this color, I don't pick it up that often. For me it's more for dressier occassions. It's the closest to a red gloss that I wear. Not a blue red (which could turn fuschia) and not too warm (which would look too orange on a LLL). I like it alot, so of course they'll be discontinuing it soon. I picked up 2 extra of the loose kohl eyeliner from this line as they were disappearing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's shimmery, pink, in a cute tube AND comes with a mirror; Iím in heaven. This compliments my NW15 complexion very well, so that probably means that it's slightly warm. The color is a lovely rose with lots of sparkle and shine. The wear is decent and the best thing is that you can very often find these glosses with $2 off coupons or buy one get one free at CVS.

on 3/31/2004 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My sister gave this to me because it was too warm for her, and I must say I love the color--a beautiful warm rose, just a shade darker than my own lips. At first I was hesitant, because it looked as if it had a lot of sparkle, which I don't like, but applied it was not overly glitzy at all. Great packaging and attached mirror, to boot.

on 3/11/2004 5:33:00 PM

This is not a gloss but a liquid lipstick. This shade is a very nice red/rose with sparkle. It is very long lasting and the packaging is very glam.
This brand beats many other high end lines out there.

on 2/21/2004 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice medium rose with shimmer. There is NO scent whatsoever, which is a big plus to me. I hesitate to purchase drugstore glosses because they are so frequently scented with some terrible smell, but I took a chance when I saw these since I was looking for a medium rose color, and thankfully, no bad odor.The packaging is adorable and includes a mirror on the back. PF has neat retro looks in the packaging. This is not a sticky gloss, but rather has the gel type feeling and is rather opaque, more like a liquid lipstick than a shiney lipgloss. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin