September 16, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lip Gloss - Physicians Formula - retro Glow Lip Lacquer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gods this is terrible stuff. I have this in Shabby Sherry, which appears to be a beautiful gleaming, shimmery red. It goes on slightly less than red, looking like slightly shiny, applied-ages-ago lipstick. It's somewhat sheer, but without enough shine to off-set a sheer red. It reminds me of lipstick that your grandmother, who can't see so well anymore, might wear. This also does not want to stay inside my lip line. The only way I can make this wearable is to gob a bunch on, blot it off, and top with a clear gloss. I expect it will make its way into the trash sooner than later, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

very pretty packaging, even comes with a little built in mirror on the side, so cute. comes with a sponge-tip applicator. i don't usually like glosses becaues they bleed and feather but this was lovely saturating color, stayed on pretty well and just over looked fab. i had this in vintage wine and it was the PERFECT mix in between red and burgandy. nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by divagrrl80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this in coral. What I loved most was the packaging. The mirror and top were just adorable! It's a nice size,too. Small enough to tuck in a small bag, but big enough that it won't get lost in a larger one. I appreciated how this seemed to last longer than most drugstore glosses. No weird odor or taste,either! My lips felt noticeable softer as well, even hours later when it was wearing off.I'd buy again. The shade selection was also nice: a variety of classic and natural colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2004 5:10:00 AM More reviews by mizzypuss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I normally can't stand lipgloss because I think ultra-shiny lips are nasty looking. I also normally don't wear gloss because it has NO staying power. When I bought this, I thought it was a liquid lipstick, not a gloss. Even though it's a gloss, and doesn't have any staying power, I really like this product because it's somewhat luminous and rich in color. It's fun and useful for quick errands out somewhere, or if I just feel like having color on my lips for a little while. This especially looks VERY pretty applied over a thin layer of the Mary-Kate & Ashley Glistening Stix in Red.