Victoria's Secret Sultry Starlet Liquid Lust Eye Liner

2.0

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was dissapointed with this eyeliner,It runs,when applying it go's on very heavy.colors have a bruising effect.I couldnt find anything I liked about this eyeliner ofcourse my eyes are difficult,too,if anythings nice about it its the bottle..

on 6/24/2004 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This originally retailed for $15 but i picked this up at the VS sale for $5. Its allright. Comes in a little jar that looks similiar to Toofaced eyeliner sealant or MAC liquid liners. The wand has a thin bristle that is very thin and easy to apply. Nice brush for someone who hasnt worn liquid liner. The liner itself is ok. Nothing special. A dark brown almost black shade. I put this on and it lasted most of the day without smudging. Worked well but the color wasnt anything special. I prefer Lancome Artliners over this for the ease of application and Nars liquid liners for beautiful color selections. This product is ok but not a standout must have.

on 3/17/2004 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If you are in a hurry, just read groovynub's review cause it is exactly what i think too.

This was my first eyeliner, and i was an liquid e/l newbie. The VS MA taught me how to apply this, so i dont mind but like the fine brush on this product. However, as groovynub below has said: this doesnt wear well. True story: i could see it caking unevenly in less than 3-5 hours of wear which is so embarassing when you got no extra e/l in your purse!!!!! you might as well take everything off. This has happened all the time up to the time i finally ran out of product! I am the type to finish what i bought and hate wasting anything! :( Also, another agreement w/groovynub's comment: doesnt dry quick and smears easily. Definitely NOT a re-buy in my book.