December 18, 2014 | 1747 users online

Moisturizers - Biologique Recherche - creme dermopurifiante

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by demo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Test review will remove

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by calebella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy Grail!!!! I've never written a review on here but have faithfully read reviews for years. I had to for this product. Combined with the P50 1970, this cream has changed my skin. It truly is magic. I have tried everything out there and never had beautiful results like this. My skin is soft and hydrated and firm and glowing! I almost want to keep it the secret it is because if it went widely mainstream the quality might slack off. The price is not cheap but thankful it's not 300 or 400 like SOME creams I have bought in the past (to include a cream made from Foreskins, with zero results!) buy it try it, I will be a lifelong customer. I'm 37 and have only been using this cream for a week. I am a smoker and my skin is lackluster. I have large pores. My pores appear much smaller and my skin looks renewed, vibrant, and glowy. You'll get used to the smell, it is worth it! My boyfriend swears I smell like a car battery, burning wires, and old pizza. He is dramatic, it's not that bad. I will update if I see any changes worthy of noting!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by FunnyValentine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am apparently in the minority, but this moisturizer broke me out--not terribly (not cysctic), but still.
To be fair, I also used their Lotion P50V 1970 (as was recommended), which stings. Together, my face broke out worse than usual.
I've since switched to Acure Sensitive moisturizer, and my skin feels less sensitive and (knock on wood) seems to be breaking out less.
The Biologique Recherche moisturizer comes in a jar, and it seems unsanitary to dig one's fingers in.
I do, however, love their Masque Vivant for helping with acne.
I only use products without parabens, so that is one plus for the Masque Vivant and Creme Dermopurificante.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Sienna007

This works but it's expensive and I can't figure out why it works. One of the strangest products I've ever purchased. I don't use it all the time, usually at night when I take a break from my comfort cream. It's expensive but I can't complain. It's not appealing to look at and doesn't have a pleasant scent. But it's one of those purchases I will keep making. Definitely a good buy for combination skin that's tends to flare occasionally.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by brownclown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Part of the magic.
Everything you've read is true: expensive, stinky, cheesy packaging, etc. I don't know why it works, it just does. When I use the rest of my BR products for oily skin and skip this, it's not the same. It feels heavy at first but lightens up and becomes pretty matte quickly. This moisturizes well and therefore lasts a long time. I'm in - I'll be buying the oily skin regimen from this line as long as I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have only been using this product for four days at the time of writing this review and already I adore this cream fully. I really do. Creme Dermopurifiante has remedied what has been going on badly with my skin for like the past year and a half. It dries up my acne very quickly after I have finished washing my face in the mornings and in the evenings. I can even feel it working and can see and feel the difference it has made to my mild to moderate acne throughout the day at work!

This cream is unbelievable in the best possible way. I think the P50 1970 that I use before I apply Creme Dermopurifiante preps the skin by exfoliating it so that this cream can work better possibly? I don't know. I even use the Clarins Lotus face treatment oil before I use this cream and it all still works. The oil seems to bring all pimples I have to the surface on my face for the most part and then the Creme Dermopurifiante just dries them up right away almost in the blink of an eye, man! Wow!

But as stupidly pricey as this is along with the rest of Biologique Recherche's products I think I may need to stick with Creme Dermopurifiante for the rest of my life now! D'oh : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I doubt these reviews are fake, the product really is that good. It's out of my price range, but I tried a sample of this out of curiosity because of the reviews. The ingredients are not all the best but it does give results. It has a yeast like smell but to be honest it grew on me after a while, lol. It reduced my breakouts and made my skin simply glow. Probably best used with the P50 toner.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

For 29 years my mother would stroke my cheek and tell me it was dry and tough. Then she would get me to feel her cheek- soft and hydrated. Amazing considering she had not used serums or treatment oils or balm cleaners.

Well I've tried so so many products over the last 27 years- I have cleansed (toned) moisturized nearly every day for 27 years so I've been through the hoops. I had terribly oily skin and had to start at age 12 to address my face skin. No cream ever left my skin feeling like my mothers.

And this year for the first time, I have found a cream that leaves my skin so so soft, so hydrated and with good T-zone shine control. I can't stop touching my face and I can't believe it. I cannot fathom how small my pores look. I think my Benefit Porefessional might become redundant at this rate. No combination of any skin care regime ever made such improvements to my skin. It really is a miracle.

This cream is a bit expensive.
It also has a mild permeating smell of yeast and fermenting bread dough- that some will find very intolerable.
I only use this cream at night because I would be concerned that my clients and co-workers would be affected by the smell. The scent is very mild relative to other products in the BR line if that makes you feel better.

The packaging is a very simple plastic pot. There is no illusion of luxury or feeling of spa treatment and pampering, there is no reward for enduring the smell. It is simply business- this product is like this, it works, use it.

The cream has a fluffy mousse like texture vagualy reminiscent of margarine. It glides on sleek as a birds feather.

I use this in conjunction with a BR cleanser, P50 or other toner, an Indeed Labs serum and a BR or other face mask (mask once a week). So it is always difficult to know which product has had the most effect.....

I cannot recommend the BR line highly enough for the speed and amount of results. It has worked so so rapidly and so much more effectively than ANY other range I have ever used.
Im so underwhelmed by how many of the mainstream skin care brands perform- they would get an D. BR would get A++

It is pricey, so I will supplement with items from other ranges.
If you had a big event such as your wedding, or you are just totally fed up with your skin then stick with as much BR as you can afford.
Just be prepared to tolerate the odours!

*** October 2014- Please see the footnote added to my review of the P50

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by moosetasha

Love this stuff!! I have been suffering from severe acne for the last 3 months due to coming off birth control. I've been using this along with the lotion p50 and lait VIP o2 and my skin is finally starting to look normal again. It smells funny and is quite expensive but totally worth it. Its made me a very happy bunny!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by nitadlondon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been using this cream with p50 and lait vip o2, also by Biologique Recherche. I truly believe that I have found the best products to use at home that control my breakouts but also hydrate my skin (www.toskaspa.com) $84. Worth every penny!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No