July 26, 2014 | 933 users online

Moisturizers - Biologique Recherche - creme dermopurifiante

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by brownclown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Part of the magic.
Everything you've read is true: expensive, stinky, cheesy packaging, etc. I don't know why it works, it just does. When I use the rest of my BR products for oily skin and skip this, it's not the same. It feels heavy at first but lightens up and becomes pretty matte quickly. This moisturizes well and therefore lasts a long time. I'm in - I'll be buying the oily skin regimen from this line as long as I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have only been using this product for four days at the time of writing this review and already I adore this cream fully. I really do. Creme Dermopurifiante has remedied what has been going on badly with my skin for like the past year and a half. It dries up my acne very quickly after I have finished washing my face in the mornings and in the evenings. I can even feel it working and can see and feel the difference it has made to my mild to moderate acne throughout the day at work!

This cream is unbelievable in the best possible way. I think the P50 1970 that I use before I apply Creme Dermopurifiante preps the skin by exfoliating it so that this cream can work better possibly? I don't know. I even use the Clarins Lotus face treatment oil before I use this cream and it all still works. The oil seems to bring all pimples I have to the surface on my face for the most part and then the Creme Dermopurifiante just dries them up right away almost in the blink of an eye, man! Wow!

But as stupidly pricey as this is along with the rest of Biologique Recherche's products I think I may need to stick with Creme Dermopurifiante for the rest of my life now! D'oh : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I doubt these reviews are fake, the product really is that good. It's out of my price range, but I tried a sample of this out of curiosity because of the reviews. The ingredients are not all the best but it does give results. It has a yeast like smell but to be honest it grew on me after a while, lol. It reduced my breakouts and made my skin simply glow. Probably best used with the P50 toner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just a warning to my fellow beauty addicts - please don't get taken in by these fake reviews!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

For 29 years my mother would stroke my cheek and tell me it was dry and tough. Then she would get me to feel her cheek- soft and hydrated. Amazing considering she had not used serums or treatment oils or balm cleaners.

Well I've tried so so many products over the last 27 years- I have cleansed (toned) moisturized nearly every day for 27 years so I've been through the hoops. I had terribly oily skin and had to start at age 12 to take care of my face. No cream ever left my skin feeling like my mothers.

And this year for the first time ever, I have found a cream that leaves my skin so so soft, so hydrated with good T-zone shine control. I can't stop touching my face and I can't believe it. I cannot fathom how small my pores look. I think my Benefit Porefessional might become redundant at this rate. No combination of any skin care regime ever made such improvements to my skin. It really is a miracle.

This cream is a bit expensive. It also has a mild smell of yeast- but I am growing to tolerate it. The scent is truly mild relative to other products in the BR line.

The packaging is a simple plastic pot- which does not give the impression of being spa like- oh no its just simple......To be honest I do not like pot systems very much.

I used this in conjunction with a BR cleanser, P50, a Lancome serum and a BR mask (mask once a week). And probably this contributes to this creams effectiveness.

I really cannot recommend the BR line highly enough for its speed and amount of results. It has worked so so rapidly and so much more effectively than ANY other range I have ever used. Why would I bother with any invasive skin treatments when this is so amazing. Im astounded. Im so underwhelmed by how the mainstream skin care brands perform- they would get an E. BR would get A+++

It is pricey, so I will supplement now and then with items from the Alpha H range if that works for me.
But if you had a big event such as your wedding, or you are just fed up with your skin then stick with as much BR as you can afford and for as long as you can tolerate the odours!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by moosetasha

Love this stuff!! I have been suffering from severe acne for the last 3 months due to coming off birth control. I've been using this along with the lotion p50 and lait VIP o2 and my skin is finally starting to look normal again. It smells funny and is quite expensive but totally worth it. Its made me a very happy bunny!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by nitadlondon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Been using this cream with p50 and lait vip o2, also by Biologique Recherche. I truly believe that I have found the best products to use at home that control my breakouts but also hydrate my skin (www.toskaspa.com) $84. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by 2790

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

have been using this for about two weeks now with the P50 and love it. The smell is a horrible like bread dough and yeast and fish oil. It is creamy in texture like cake frosting. I put this on after my P50 both morning and night. It leaves your skin matte, non oily and baby soft. My pores shrunk and the texture of my skin has completely improved. It is very nurturing. When I wake up every morning, I have the tendancy to touch my face because it makes it so soft. highly recommended for those who have acne.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kellay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only been using this for a month, but this is holy grail x100 for me. I've been on Tazorac and I've been peeling for the last 3 months and still breaking out quite a bit. Within a week of using this every morning, the majority of the peeling is gone and the only thing I've had is one tiny pimple. My skin hasn't behaved that well in a long time. This is the only thing I changed in my routine, so pretty sure it's this.

The consistency is interesting. It doesn't leave my skin greasy , but it's really thick. This is pricey, but a little goes a long way. I wouldn't doubt if this lasted a year.

Perfect in every way, I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by AuntieKoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great for combination skin. The smell takes some time to get used to, though.