Hard Candy Super Shine Gloss in Fresh

4.2

on 3/19/2009 1:13:00 AM

I actually like the brush on this product! (Though, if you're not careful replacing it in tube, you could "bend" the lil hairs...) The color is a great non-shimmery nude pink. It mutes my lips perfectly. I love this. So perfect with a smokey eye! It's too bad Hard Candy went under. But if you see this item @ TJ Maxx or Marshalls, don't hesitate to pick this up. I would spend 10+ on this lil gem. It's perfect in every way. My favorite lipgloss, and I own well over 500.

on 1/31/2008 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was in Sephora and I wanted a new lipgloss and I spotted this one and I actually really like it. I had previously had oxygen(just clear w/ purpley sparkles) and i loved it so I wanted to try another. It's such a pretty pinkish brown and its hard to describe the smell its def interesting .. I enjoy it! It lasts for a pretty decent amount of time. Would def get thisagain

on 10/3/2007 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This gloss is perfect for a nude lip. Great to pair with dramatic eye looks!

Love the brush for application. Hate the plastic barbie doll lip look you get with it.

on 3/9/2007 11:54:00 AM

This is my first product from Hard Candy and I'm glad I started with this gloss. Fresh is a pinky-nude high shine gloss with a bit of tack so that its staying power is great. The only problem I have with this gloss is that the packaging quality is not the best. The brush is nice, but seems like it gets too much gloss on it when applying. The gloss gets all on the sides of the opening and inside the cap, which makes it really messy and sometimes gets lint from your jacket/purse on the inside. I will probably repurchase for the colour and quality, but the packaging does make me rethink it a bit!

The smell is delicious, similar to cookie dough or cake batter. This is the perfect gloss for either when I want to look natural or when I want to get done up.

on 5/2/2006 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Have bought more of this gloss than any before. I used up a tube, lost a tube and had to search out another recently. I use it probably at least a couple times a week, but not all day everyday. I think it would probably bite the dust quick if I did. The tubes are kind of leaky and gloppy, and the brush is not the greatest thing ever, but the smell is heavenly and this color is absolutely brilliant for my skin tone. It gives me the pinky nude model lips that I always see in magazines but hardly ever have. The only thing I hate is that I feel like an idiot buying the stuff because it is a pretty juvenile line with hello kitty ish packaging. Only a few store clerks have to know, because the tube is plain and brushed silver, like any other gloss out there, but this is for sure a FAVE!

on 4/8/2004 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a swap and threw it straight into my makeup drawer without even trying it. I have never been a Hard Candy fan (OK, that's a lie, when I was 16 I coveted it) so I wasn't too interested. I was cleaning out my drawer today and decided to give it a shot, and I am so pleasantly surprised! It has a great thick texture, subtle shine, and a nice little brush applicator. It smells like vanilla and feels good on the lips. I love the color too, it's perfect for my skintone! Gives that pinky-nude milky look I have tried so hard to achieve in the past. Love it, now I want to try more colors!

on 1/16/2004 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this after swearing I wouldn't buy anymore glosses...I simply have an insane amount. But I had to, because the color is so pretty (a light/medium neutral pink that brightens the face) and the scent is divine (vanilla/cake batter). Very glossy, not sticky, and lasts a good amount of time for a gloss! Big rave!

on 9/8/2002 7:07:00 PM

I don't have very many "staples", but this lip gloss is one of them! I like everything about the formula and the packaging. The cake batter smell is yummy, the brush/wand is soft, and the beigey-pale pink color ("Fresh") is thick enough to give you a coat of pretty color. We have a winner! (You only need a touch of this gloss for great color and coverage. I find a "normal" lip gloss application can easily overdo it!). IMO

This is an ok gloss. This is one I would pass up in favour of their other colours with more of a shimmery glossy look. Its a great shade though, a fleshy pink beige.

Recommended for Medium Skin