Tom's of Maine Liquid Toothpaste

Not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/11/2006 1:02:00 AM

I bought the Fennel version of this liquid toothpaste at a close-out store which makes me wonder if Tom's might be discontinuing it. That would be a shame. It's clear and fun to use. I haven't gotten disenchanted with it like I do with other toothpastes I've tried -- and I've tried a lot from all over the world. (My mom joked that I am a toothpaste diva). I don't think I can improve on the earlier review. Give this a try so it won't get discontinued.

on 1/16/2004 2:50:00 AM

This is a great product! First time I have tried a liquid toothpaste and wasn't sure what to expect. It's not liquid like water as it has a slight gel consistency so it doesn't just go right through your toothbrush. You can use much less then w/ any toothpaste and it coats your toothbrush really well instead of sitting on top of it like toothpaste. Because it's a liquidy gel it seeps down into the brissles which helps to create a full lather in your mouth and with only a dab of it!
Think of when you apply a diem size amount of liquid soap to a loofah and how it creates this full lather that can soap up your whole body, well this liquid toothpaste it that equivilent. My teeth feel more clean then with any toothpaste I have ever used, even Tom's and that's sayign a lot. Before using this I didn't realize my teeth weren't feeling their cleanest actually.
Iv'e tried Spearmint which is your basic spearmint flavor and Goofy Grape which is a kids flavor which I could careless about. I like the fun flavors as I'm pretty sick of all the various mint flavors and cinammon. I hope Tom's comes out w/ the Mango orange flavor and Strawberry liek they have in thier regular toothpastes. Grape is a very light grape and reminds me of Grape soda.

Popular Other Products