July 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fine Fairness Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by rachelt12

I have sensitive-combination skin and have been looking for an effective cleanser that may eliminate my freckles. This cleanser does just that, though it did not totally eradicate my sun spots, I like that it lightens them, brightens my complexion and even out my face!!! The toner and serum also makes everything better. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My Holy Grail product , love it , repurchase !! Nuff said .

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by deasha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive and combination skin. To my surprise, this cleanser are very gentle to my face and does not irritate at all. It leave the smoother feeling and I like the smell too. I've been using it for only about 2 weeks, so I barely see the result but I think my skin have even tone than before.
However, I got small pimples over the forehead. I dont know it cause from this product or because I'm using other brand as toner and moisturizer.
I'm looking forward to use the toner and lotion. If it good, I'll go with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by TutakPrime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry and sensitive skin, and have been using cetaphil cleanser for a year or more.. and got tired, i felt like it wasn't doing it's job as a cleanser and decided that it's finally time to find a new one.. I stumbled upon this cleanser and decided to give it a try, after washing my face with this, my face felt soft and didn't really dried out my skin, and somehow gave me a bit of a brightening effect, now i'm planing on trying out other products from this line :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by blurrz

This is the worst cleanser I've tried! I will never purchase this again. I bought this because I wanted a new cleanser and something that would brighten my skin. However, I didn't know how bad it had damaged my skin.
PROS:
Doesn't leave my skin dry
..That's about it!

CONS:
Expensive for a drugstore cleanser
DID NOT brighten nor whiten my skin
Whiteheads all over my forehead and cheeks!
Made my skin acne-prone
Clogged my pores!
Did not cleanse my skin well
Made my face dull-looking instead.
Oh did I mention, ACNE?!

Doesn't whiten, only whiteheads!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by blackberrygal

This is an amazing cleanser especially for my combo oily skin. I have very oily t-zone and this removes the oils effectively and does not dry out my skin at all. It leaves a very pleasant squeeky clean feeling. However it has a slightly weird smell that i cant explain, must be the soy ingredient. But this will not stop me from buying it again. It is perfect for acne prone skin since its brightening and does not cause break outs. Another plus is that its oil free. I use it once a day every night before i go to bed together with clinique moisture surge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The last time i used this was like 3 years ago. Since then ive tried other facial washes from high end to drug store and i still went back to this. Many cleansers either make my skin squeaky clean but flaky and dry or not well cleansed and left a film on my face. This one gets my full 5 lippies cuz its just great! Washes clean with a subtle scent and leaves my face fresh. I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by fiaii

Great cleanser. Skin feels comfortable and clean after using this. It is not drying and the skin seems smoother.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by xoxonyx

Pretty decent cleanser that cleanses my skin perfectly without stripping off the skin's natural moisture and leaves my skin supple and soft after use. Skin feels so clean afterwards.
Loved it and would repurchase. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by oceanicblue

Received this through a sample and I like the effect very much. It is halfway between a foam and a cream, and after washing it off, the skin feels squeaky clean without the tight feeling. Cleanses beautifully. The only product I like from the brand.