July 30, 2014 | 1253 users online

Body Scrubs - Arbonne - Awaken Sea Salt Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

I love the smell (like lemon verbena) and how smooth, soft and moisturized it leaves my skin. I hate the price and packaging. It is in a tub and a squeeze tube would be much more hygienic, more efficient and less wasteful. I would only purchase this again as a gift or as a rare treat for myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample of this at an ARBONNE party, and was instantly in love with it despite its steep price. However, after I actually purchased it, I realized that the amount of product in the actual jar is very little, and the consistently is very thin. Although, it moisturized very well and has a pleasant smell- it takes too much product to get the job done and its definitely not worth it for the price that you pay.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is very messy. It smells great and does an awesome job, though. It just leaves oil all I ER your shower or bath. But your skin will fell really nice after using.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by AliBaby9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE!! I'm an electrician and sprinkler fitter in construction in Canada. Winter is havoc on my hands feet and overall body. I have bought 4 tubs of this stuff. It smells absolutely amazing! Of the 4 tubs one leaked a little but nothing too bad. My skin feels amazing after using it. There is no "one time use permanent fix" for anything. Expecting that is ludicrous about twice a month I do my whole body feet and hands I do twice a week (more in the winter) and I even bring it to work for some of the guys (one actually tired to steal it cause he loved it so much). One warning though, don't use it in the shower, the tub is better oil is slippery! So yes reviewers who said it made the shower a death trap DUH! It's got oils in it!! Just be careful ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Nurica88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my 2nd purchase of this scrub, i tried it at an arbonne party and loved the way it left my skin. used it all up so quickly i couldnt get enough of it! leaves my skin extremely soft, touchable and even glowing. gets rid of all dead skin and helps with ingrown hairs. its price isnt that bad either, its really comparable to ANY body scrub you were to purchase....in between my two purchases i tried something from sally beauty (thinking id get a discount coz of my card) but really it wasnt that much less and didnt come close to arbonnes. one advice thou...DO NOT USE IT AFTER SHAVING. it will burn you to death. its salt and lemon.....yup i made that mistake once.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

The scent is good, it gives a decent scrub (with some elbow grease & effort!)
The problem is that the oil residue it leaves behind, clogs pores. Thus I break out on random areas, like legs! And yes, i DO wash off the oil thoroughly, but i'm guessing it's too late by then? Perhaps it irritates upon contact. I have been using it about once weekly, for several months. Will not repurchase, do not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by facegal

I used this on my feet, and at first I thought it really smoothed them. But now I think they were just moisturized by the oil and the scrub didn't do much to slough dry skin.
Arbonne is ridiculously overpriced junk in terrible packaging. At the prices they charge, it would be nice to at least get some nice packaging out of it. But no. This scrub comes in a cheap plastic tub. The oil was leaking out before I even opened it for the first time.
This is very hard to use...cumbersome with the big tub when your hands are slippery from the oil and it will make your shower/tub a dangerous slippery mess.
The only positive thing I can say about this product is that it smells nice and leaves a smoothness on your skin.
But totally not worth it....and it's mess....for $28! But hey, those Arbonne salespeople have to earn their white Mercedes somehow, don't they?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to the good reviews, but I just wasn't wowed. I found it cumbersome in the shower to use, and I while I felt moisturized afterward, I didn't feel a whole lot smoother. It had a nice smell and it felt good knowing you were using all of those essential oils on the skin, I'll grant it that. But in terms of effectiveness, I can't really testify to that. I was eager to finish it - which, if I had been using it regularly, would have happened fairly quickly. I probably only got 10-15 uses out of it, which I think is poor. Overall, not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by AudB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm addicted to this stuff. First, it smells wonderful. Second, it multi-tasks. I use it as a scrub to get my feet buffed and moisturized because I get dry feet in the winter. It also does the double job of working wonders on my hands. My only complaint about this is the price. It is very expensive for what is, essentially, just bath salts and scented oil. I would keep buying it, though, because the results are really that good.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by LastNameAvailable

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderfully scented, nicely exfoliating, softly hydrating, horrifically overpriced scrub. Don't get me wrong, it's one of the loveliest scrubs I've used, but I got it as a gift. I wouldn't have purchased it on my own. It's also quite oily. I drained off about an inch of oil and used it as a shaving oil after the first couple of times I used this. Otherwise it left a slick and unsafe film in my shower stall. I store it tightly lidded and upside down so it mixes when I need to use it. Otherwise it separates quickly. If you are a scrub fiend, it makes a nice treat, but there are plenty of other wonderful scrubs out there.