October 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Scrubs - Noxzema - Noxema Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Courtneygroot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using these for about three or four months and before using noxema it would take a few days for my pimples to seem to fade away. With using this product in the morning and night I would wake up and already see a huge difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by sonny4040

i have been using noxema for yrs. im 40 and people cant believe me. i use just a little on a dry face and massage it in. sometimes i use an exfoiliating sponge on a wet face.i also use to shave my face/head and my skin looks and feels clean. the lathering triple cleanser is sometimes hard to find but its no biggie. i would like to say though the scrub is not all that but it could be because i am sensative on certain areas .i have tries other cleansers and always come back to this product. btw i am a guy and i have told other guys about noxema and all along they thought it was a make up remover and never tried it. but now they use it it. to shave i put a little on my face and then a hot rag and then i let it sit for 15-20 seconds pull away and begin to shave . the blade runs smooth on my face. well i hope this review was helpful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I, likethe amount of product you get with this and the minty smell and tingling sensation you get with this. I is this version in the winter for dry patches. The regular formula the rest of the year

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Lindsical

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Recently my brother's girlfriend brought into our house a delightful thing. It was in the shower so I decided to try it as I'm known to do. This is how now I only want to use Tresemme on my hair. I can buy 5 cheap bottles of shampoo/conditioner and they wouldn't compare to Tresemme... Anyway I'm getting off track.

Noxema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub. I used to use Clean & Clear's Daily Acne Scrub or something like that but there were a few things I didn't like about it. The price, retails for $7. If I didn't make sure it was closed, half the bottle would leak out and down the drain. Also everyone in the house under 18 would use it.

So this stuff. I decided to use it because normally I use whatever soap is in the shower and these exfoilating pad things but my face felt... textured. For some reason after my son was born, I broke out really bad. Hormones, go figure

I used the Noxema product. It holds together well because it is thick and my face felt smoother after I used it. It also has something in it to make your skin tingle after you wash it off. A big plus for me because I like minty-feeling things. I think it might be menthyl or something like that.

The actual product was designed just for adults. It claims to not overdry but I used it twice in one day and my face felt pretty stiff after that. The stuff is pretty thick so I think if I leave the cap open, it wont run out. It's made by a company who has been making face stuff forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Breezy07

When I first started getting acne arounf 9-10 my grandma bought me noxema. I loved it. It worked well but I wanted to go with something new. I wish I would have never did it. I went 2 other acne products and I just wasted my money. I love using this and It's cheap and You get a good amount and It lasts forever. I sorta leaves fae dry but can use a good lotion and your good! I'll always tell people to buy this.(:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 8:23:00 AM More reviews by BaronessaGinevra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good, reasonably priced scrub. Gentle and not drying so it can be used every day. This product has pretty much eliminated the blackheads I used to get on my face. I went to get more a few weeks ago and couldn't find it at Target or Mall*Wart, so I hope they haven't discontinued it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Worked okay, but didn't really scrub. I'm probably more used to the terrible, damaging Apricot stuff that REALLY scrubs because the last three microbead scrubs I've tried don't really seem to do anything at. This at least didn't leave me oily, like the Olay scrub and the Garnier. Those left me feeling like I'd covered myself with oily grease that wouldn't wash off. This one is at least refreshing and feels clean. Will definitely dry out more delicate skin types, though, so if Noxzema has not worked for you in the past, skip this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by aleriene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the noxzema daily exfoliating scrub about a year ago because I had heard that exfoliating was good for your skin. I love it and have been using it ever since! I have always liked the way noxzema smells, but now with the extra exfoliating micro beads, it is a perfect face cleanser in my opinion.I have tried different brand facial cleansers as well with the "microbead" things, but haven't found anything that I like as much as this. I think it is the combination of the cleansing as well as the smell! I have noticed an improvement in my face (I started to use a lotion at night as well) over the last year, and would definately recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by idriveajeed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way too astringent. You feel real fresh though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2007 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cherylsue

I haven't used anything by Noxema in several years but I ran across this product in the skin care isle and decided to give it a try.

It is fairly thick and very creamy with just enough microbeads to exfoliate well without scratching the skin.

It leaves your skin feeling very tingly, clean and refreshed. It does not dry out the skin at all.

Sniff before you buy. Noxema has a very distinct smell that I believe comes from the menthol, eucalyptus and camphor. I can imagine many people not caring for that.

It is not my favorite but overall it is a good product at a good price. Probably not the best bet for those with oily skin or fragrance sensitivities.