October 22, 2014 | 1427 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by txt_eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this!

Smells yummy and is oh so creamy! I am definatly getting some more!

I also got the scent for secret places (and its oh so great! smells )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by BerryDelicious

Hot damn, this is divine! I stashed it away from my last trip in 2002 and pulled it out again recently...glad I saved it! I'm pretty sure I smell Sandalwood. Sweet sandalwood and maybe some musk, ylang ylang and jasmine. I might be completely wrong, as I can't find what's in this anywhere on the Boots website or the Web. And strange, but I'd go so far to say that it reminds me of 10 Corso Como, but a sweet version. I don't know how, but there's something in it reminiscent of it, yet still very different and for very different moods.

Great moisturiser too, sinks in and leaves me soft and silky. And I love the name! They have a large array to choose from too, possibly overkill, but tempting nonetheless: Orgasmic Shower Mousse, Bath Essence, Bath Milk, Bath Oil, Bath Foam, Bath Rocks (Crystals), Body Milk Spray, Shimmer Milk Spray, Body Rub, Pillow Spray, and, ahem...Scent for Secret Places...mmmm!

I can't wait to go back to the UK (whenever that may be) because I simply must have more!!

Do a search for “damn” and the whole range will come up. The “Warning and Disclaimer” on each product are cheeky too. continued >>