Yves Rocher Homme Nature Eau de Toilette Spray

3.6

My boyfriend has this cologne. It's smells really masculine and sexy. It's extremely cheap, so if you're tight on cash get it for your boyfriend as a gift.

on 3/12/2010 12:37:00 PM

This is my man's favorite! He wears this the most at work and everyone says how clean and refreshing he smells! It kinda reminds me of Polo(in green bottle), but more subtle. It's crisp, woodsy and light for a man's cologne. I plan on buying him more of this!

on 3/28/2008 10:38:00 PM

I get this for my guy and on him it's subtle, not at all overpowering. It's a crisp, fresh, clean, outdoorsy scent. Windex? Nope, not on him anyway! I like it because it doesn't scream in your face and overwhelm your nose. It's quiet. I don't like the loud in your face colognes. I think those stink. And it's nose friendly. I also like the women's. Soft, clean, fresh, crisp and outdoorsy. But feminine. Both are good choices for those who like quiet scents that don't shout. I think this scent works best for summers. I like the Polo for winters. I also just bought my guy Transat, Altika and Hoggar from Yves Rocher. All are nice scents, but not very long lasting. Hoggar lasted the longest. They come in cool bottles! Transat is an aquatic/marine scent, Altika is similar, but has a cool mint zing to it and Hoggar is warm but masculine. Well, after wearing the above three just mentioned, my man really doesn't care for any of them and begs me to order more of Homme Nature. Not a problem. Homme Nature is much nicer than the other three. I almost puked barf chunks from him wearing Hoggar. It is quite sweet and a no-no for summer months! Transat is actually kind of nice. Altika is okay, but a bit too mellow to smell and not very long lasting. Eager to try Eryo and Eryo Blue. Update:Husband gets A LOT, I mean A LOT of compliments wearing Homme Nature. I just got Eryo and Eryo Blue. Both are nice, but Eryo is like Hoggar, but softer. I think my man will like the Eryo Blue better. Okay, he's wearing the Eryo and Eryo Blue quite a bit lately and both are very nice. Not cheap smelling like the Altika, Transat and Hoggar. The last three may be more suitable for the younger guys. Hoggar is too thick though, it's a barf inducer, especially during summers.

on 10/7/2005 10:51:00 AM

A rather unique scent for men from Yves Rocher. Personally, I like it's 'cooling' and 'clean' scent - but my sister said it smelled like Windex (the stuff you clean the windows with) The scent is not as light as I expect it to be. Can be a bit strong.

Aromatic transparent citrus: living scents of Birch leaf, Ivy leaf, Lentiscus leaf and Cucumber.

on 1/14/2004 4:28:00 PM

Here is a product description found on YR website: "This fragrance for Him is both natural and fresh with the rich aromatic citrus scent of Birch and Ivy leaves. A fragrance to replenish from the heart of Nature and regain energy."

It is, indeed, a very fresh fragrance embedded with semi-floral/citrus secent. However, I was expecting some that is much more 'cooler' and more 'masuline' -- But its not that bad. I personally sort of like it. However, my sister once said that I smell like toilet cleaner after I sprayed it on me...
The scent isn't as elegant as other more expensive name brands.

I guess it is "what you pay is what you get" deal.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel