September 2, 2014 | 890 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Conair Ceramic Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why everyone loves this brush. It made my hair all staticy, tangled, dry, and frizzy. My main complaint is it is too big to handle with the hair dryler, it's like 4 1/2 in. I know I have the older style so maybe it improved a lot, but I donated mine cuz I never use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by bluemymind99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought this brush was doing a good job until I bought the Marilyn Glamour brush. It turns out the round Conair brush I was using to blow dry my hair straight was doing only a mediocre job. The ceramic core does cut down on drying time, but this brush did not give me the perfectly straight, perfectly polished results that the Marilyn does. Furthermore, the Marilyn is easier to pull through my hair and doesn't cause as much breakage.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by vneff

I love this, I was looking for a brush that would help straighten my curley hair so I didn't have to use my flat iron as much.
This does the trick, it comes in different size barrels, and flat and paddle styles.
It smooths my hair and is gentle.
Price is great.
I'm buying another one of these to keep in the car.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by burs

I love everything about this brush except the fact that it snags my hair so easily because there is a gap between the brush part and the handle. Owwww! It hurts like heck and damages my hair. It was designed poorly unfortunately.
**UPDATE** I aleviated the problem by taping around the part that was snagging my hair and voila, it works perfectly now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 7:44:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Who knew??!! Its all in the BRUSH! This brush gives me the "blow out" look that I could only get from my hairdresser. I have very long, straight, color treated hair. This brush is EXCELLENT for smoothing and making hair look 100% shiny! I have been trying all kinds of products, conditioners, everything - this is all I needed! I have the large round brush, but I will purchase the regular flat brush soon....a MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2005 4:36:00 PM More reviews by chickadee1351

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to start by saying that I didn't really believe a brush could make all the difference. I have to say I am a believer now. This brush was amazing!!!! I love how it feels when you brush your hair. The bristles are just the right length to give an invigorating scalp massage. I find I brush my hair at random times of the day b/c it feels so good. I also love how the brush glides through with ease and really makes your hair smooth and silky. It's a ceramic ring (or square in the case of my paddle brush) that really makes the difference. It works to reduce static and frizz and it's a godsend when combined with a blow dryer. The heat combined with the ceramic brush helps to really straighten and smooth hair. It's got an ergonomical handle which makes it easy to hold and a smooth polished deep cherry wood finish that just looks lovely. It may be slightly heavier than say a regular wooden brush but I'd say it's fairly lightweight given the ring of ceramic. I found this brush at Target for $7.99 which isn't bad at all considering the quality and performance you get. I LUV this brush !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by meimiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good overall brush. Snags sometimes and sometimes adds static, but pretty great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best hairbrush i ever used!! It heats up with my hairdryer and smooths or curls my hair...no frizzies!! I looove this!