August 27, 2014 | 1821 users online

Body Scrubs - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Olive Oil Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by kellyjo7727

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this my skin feels smooth and soft and I love the subtle fragrance left from the scrub and qvc has great prices on this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub. It's gentle enough where it doesn't feel like you're being sandblasted and it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. After I used this for the first time, I could not believe how soft my skin was. It gives a beautiful moisture to the skin. I have dry elbows and this made my rough arms feel like silk. It's one of my favorite things in life. I bought this in a set through qvc.com so I will be getting it on an auto delivery system every 4 months. I love it so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by wendi6716

I received this in a kit and although i love the smell -its not scrubby enough. I use it as directed - on dry skin before the shower -and it exfoliates a tiny bit, moisturizes alot, and smells good, then rinses away. NOT what i'm looking for in a scrub. Definitely not my HG, merely pleasant at best. Sadly, also expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 1:52:00 AM More reviews by addiktdtoprodukt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this scrub as part of a kit at Sephora a few months ago. I absolutely love it; I'm a big fan of the salt/oil type scrubs. I can't find the scrub, and am wondering if it's been discontinued. Does anybody know where I can find it?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by mwms1967

Christina Carlito is sort of creepy -- like a seductive cult leader. But despite my apprehensions, I am on my third bottle of this stuff. Love it, love the fragrance and the feel of it.

I have used Falling in Love -- cotton candy smell, I'll never buy again -- Baby Grace -- precious and sweet, like it a lot -- and Pure Grace, which doesn't last long, but which I think was JLo's attempt with Glow. This scrub is very nice, and the moisturization does last. Musky and clean. No complaints, except about Creepy Carlito.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 10:30:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I love the scent of Philosophy Amazing Grace. This fresh clean scent. I have all the products and of course layering is the only way to get it to last so i also picked up the olive oil scrub. The scrub is big, 16 oz retails for $26. Unlike most scrubs that come in a jar and are very course, this comes in a big bottle you can pour out through the flip top cap. Its very liquidy with a smaller amount of scrubbing grains. It leaves a oil like film all over the body when rinsed off. I initially liked this scrub but then a couple things changed. This smelled like Amazing Grace but then kinda turned and lost its Amazing Grace scent. Its not completely gross, but its not great either. I know I use a lot of different products and maybe its just my jar but i was surprised this turned on me within 6 months. I also cant use this daily because it breaks me out if I use it too much. the oils in it caused some clogged pores on my body and caused pimples on my body. YUCK! Maybe thats why it turned on me since i cant use it everyday. I also didnt think it did enough exfoliating. I prefer the Amazing Grace Hot Salt scrub with rougher granules in it for that. I did find the olive oil moisturizing though. I would not repurchase this due to the breakouts though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2005 4:58:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Great product. Not only does it smell great, it lathers well, moisturizes and provides medium exfoliation without irritation to my sensitive skin. It's what I use as an intermediate scrub before mystic tan. And the scent can't be beat in a scrub. Highly recommend! These reviews are not lyin'.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 3:19:00 PM More reviews by kimmi42876

This scrub is amazing just like the scent! If it were a little cheaper I would use it everyday!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2004 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Cougster

This is a nice scrub you can use daily. It doesn't have that much grit to it. Personally I like to use it nightly for mild exfoliation. I normally use a heavier scrub for the weekends. This is completely rinseable and doesn't leave a film on the tub. The scent is heavenly and layering it with the Amazing Grace lotion makes your skin soft, smooth & scented.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2004 12:20:00 PM More reviews by chicabow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried em all and this is the best IMHO! No residue, very gentle and no waste. I love the scent of some of the etailers and others but this one rocks! Couldn't live without it! $26 Sephora.com or Nordstrom.