August 22, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Beyond Color Plumping Lipcolor with Retinol SPF 15 - Pink Lemonade

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Sam3215

Looks great! Feels great! Best of all, it has an SPF

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color is pretty but when applied it didn't look smooth, it is hard to explain but it just doesn't look nice once applied, I think a lip liner would also be good when using this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I've had this lipstick for ages and its one of my all time favourite colors, and I hardly wear lipstick and dont really buy Avon products either. I've never been able to find a duplicate of this exact shade anywhere - its frosty pink, but a strongly warm pink which is very unusual because most frosty pinks are always cool pinks. Its a very summery shade, and looks absolutely amazing with a tan, but doesnt *too* frosty, or cheap, or 80's - quite impressive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ClarityRose

it's creamy, moisturizing, and heavy. You NEED to scrub and moisturize your lips before you apply it, because it makes dry spots stand out. However, it is heavily pigmented, and it is nice to wear.

You need to reapply fairly often and hope it doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by nexie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick on sale for $3.99 (a great price). I really like the texture -- very creamy and moisturizing. The color is a very unique metallic pink -- with lots of shimmer. The color is very flattering on my skin color (which is pale with pink undertones).

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by colorchip

I will try other Beyond Color lipsticks, but Pink Lemonaid is terrible. It was too frosty, and it looks orangey while on. I have pale skin and medium-light pink is usually a safe color for me, but this brought me back to my junior high dollar store days.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kateecakes

:( I wanted to love this shade . . . but it looked awful on me. My lips looked like they should have starred in an 80's teen movie.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would buy the Beyond Color Lip Plumping lipstick again, but not in this shade. It is a lighter pink that I expected, but my kid says it looks good on me (I have a medium skin tone, auburn hair and hazel eyes). I have ordered it in other shades, which I will review. This lipstick feels satiny and creamy, is moisturizing and it does have a bit of a plumping effect, maybe because it is so creamy and softening. It does need to be reapplied often though. I love to wear it and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2005 9:59:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's not to say I would not buy this particular lipstick again, just not this shade. It looked too old lady-ish on my lips. I think too much gold or something in the pigment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought this today and am glad I did. I'm a MMM with dark hair/eyes and this lipstick makes my complexion look remarkable! I'm literally glowing. The color is a light-medium pink with gold and it's such a fun summer shade. I'm so glad I picked this up for a mere $4.99. Now, I don't see any lip plumping action, but it's super frosty so that makes my lips look fuller. No need for gloss over this lipstick! I'm also impressed that it has SPF in it. Lastly, this lasts for a long time on my lips. I did take one lippie off for the cheap packaging.

*UPDATE* After wearing this lippie for a couple of hours I've come to realize that it accentuates every line in my lips, including ones I didn't even know I had! I'm returning it! continued >>