April 17, 2014 | 1622 users online

Makeup Brushes - Clinique - Clear handled blush brush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A soft brush that does a decent job at applying blush, but not something a professional would pack. I got this for free with another purchase, and although I use it once in awhile if I want to give my other brushes a break, I would never buy it on its own. It's simply mediocre. The soft bristles are comfy, but apply color I a loose, slightly sloppy manner. The brush is too small for all over color, and too big for contouring.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is a little small for my liking and the bristles are somewhat scratchy. They also do not stay in place and I have a few that are going out to the sides. I didn't think the quality was a great at it should've been. It picks up product well and applies evenly however there are much better brushes that are less expensive and have better quality. I would stick to the elf studio line brushes and ecotools brushes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by chough

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is great for all over bronzing and light blushing. It is too big, however, for contouring and making sure a bronzer only goes for example in the hollows of the cheeks rather than all over. A bit pricey, but nice quality and I've had mine for years.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by griziebuu

Got this brush as a gift from someone. There are definitely better brushes out there then this one. I was fine with the brush until I decided to wash it - boy, was that a mistake. Even after it dried, it still never went back to its original shape. It's now scratchy and shedding. will be tossing it the moment I buy a new brush from another company.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

In UK these brushes are sold at the Clinique counters and as my local MAC was sold out (as usual) of 129 or 136 I decided to give Clinique a go. And I am very happy I did!

I am not a makeup artist and for an everyday application of a blush (Clinique's Precious Posy or EL's Signature Peach Nuance 21) I just need a relatively small, precise brush that does not shed hair, is portable and nicely designed.

I like the clear plastic handle (though silver Clinique logo lasted on it only several weeks) and good quality of the bristles not to mention the price, way cheaper than MAC's. I have been using this brush everyday for last couple of months, washed it many times and it is in a great shape and I am sure I will be able to use it for a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I have had this brush for almost 4 years and it is still in decent shape. It had shed a little bit over the years and it isn't the softest brush I've ever used. Overall I really like this brush and it's great for applying blush or bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

For me, this is a good blush brush. im suprised by all of the negative reviews, but that being said, I havent washed it yet, so maybe when I do I wont like it so much (people mention it gets scratchy after washing). But overall, a tad expensive, but I like it. Will continue to use until I find another of the same shape and size

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by kareneap

I won't lie - there are softer brushes out there. I do use this brush for everyday, though. I like standout blush as part my day-to-day look and this is good for that. If you like a more natural look that I would not recommend this, but it does blend pretty well. Would probably work ok for cream blush as well. Expensive for what it is - you're better off buying drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this brush for free in a gift set from Clinique. While it's a decent brush, I must admit I use it more for stippling liquid foundation (is good for that!) than for applying blush, even though it doesn't a decent job for the blush too.
It's soft enough and does not irritate my skin, but not too soft and that's why it's pretty good for foundation.
When washed (and before too!) it kind of sheds, but I'd say it resisted cleaning pretty well (it's still thick enough to use).
I am pleased with it, but I'd say it's not better than cheaper brushes. I would definitely not buy this brush separatedly.
I gave it a 3 but it's more like a 2.5. Not the best for blush, but useful, and it doesn't irritate, also keeps form after wash.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by MILFof3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a free gift. It was fine until I washed it. After I washed it the brush got very scratchy. I had to toss it.