MAC Shellac Lip Lacquer

1.0

on 12/28/2005 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm only reviewing this product because after several years of sitting in my crowded case, it's time to send it "BACK TO MAC". It was a difficult color to pull off, so I can count the times on one hand that I actually wore this gloss and I'm not sure how or why I let someone talk me into buying it.

I'm pretty sure I know why this is discontinued. It looks like I went out,and kissed the wet mud...except it's darker than that. Ick. What a horrible color!

on 1/13/2004 1:38:00 AM

Don't know how I'm the first to review this considering it's come and gone at MAC. This has been disc for a while I think and I'm sure it was around for a while as well. Anyhow, it's clear why it was disc cause it's a disgusting and totally un-wearable color for any skintone. It's a super metallic deep brown grey...Yeah, it's as horrid as it sounds. It's like MAC had brown and grey lip products left and nothing to do with them separately so they created this color. I only got it off ebay cause I'm trying to collect all colors of the lippies.