August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Eye Shadow - New York Color - Sparkle Eye Dust - Pink Champagne

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I am somewhat embarrassed to say how much I love this. I love loose eyeshadows and this color makes my eyes really pop. I love it but its so messy!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Cassiegarcia128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the color and the pigmentation of this but the new applicator is awkward. It's a little tube with a doe foot applicator lots of shadow came out when i opened it and using it to apply was really messy the fallout was all over my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by AmandaCakers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loved this eye shadow!!! I think it is perfect for any eye color and it is so cheap at rite aid that it is so worth it! If you like shimmer, shine, and sparkles you will love this to!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by rmt2104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty color! I could see this looking especially nice with green eyes. Unfortunately, I'm a super PPP and it's just not flattering on me- makes me look tired/hungover/sick/like I've been crying- you get the idea. Also, I wasn't crazy about the fallout that left glitter all over my undereyes. This could work for darker skin tones though so may be worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by MissMaegan

I LOVE this product!
It's a really pretty "pinkish gold" color that really makes my green/gold eyes pop! It stays for a long time and is really shimmery, but in a "natural-but-better" kind of way.
It's also really cheap (I think I paid literally 3 or 4 bucks for it) and there's a really good amount of product in it. Im not sure about using it as a highlighter though, haven't tried it yet, but I think it'll be too sparkly for my personal preference on my browbones.
My only complaint is the packaging. The shape is cute and very transportable, which is great, but the brush is sort of awkward to use and two times I've bought this product and the brush has been sort of bent and splayed, or the top doesn't fit as snug as I'd like...but they're definitely still usable.
The only colors I've tried are the gold, opal dust, and pink champagne, and the PC is defiantly my favorite. I do want to try the 12 Karat Rose, which is kind of pinky however.
Needless to say, I WILL buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This is a beautiful eye shadow color! Its like a shimmery-pinky color. It works great as a highlight and on the lids. My only complaint is the packaging... its a bit awkward :/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lemontwirlgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color! The packaging is really stupid cause you have to use their little applicator brush which isn't the greatest quality but I don't care I still love this product. It is such a unique and beautifully pigmented color. It is advertised as a sparkle eye dust, but I use this more as an eyeshadow, it isn't light like an eye dust, it is more along the lines of a pigment.
Great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by violetfairygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heart these! I've got them in Pink Champagne and Champagne, and use them regularly. The pigmentation is surprisingly good, and with a good primer they stay put.

Despite the name, the champagne-colored shades aren't too glittery, and I feel comfortable wearing them at work over my E.L.F. mineral primer. I like to use UDPP in Sin for a more dramatic nighttime look with more shimmer. To be honest, the ones I have are so neutral that I really haven't noticed if there is a lot of fallout. There definitely won't be huge chunks of glitter all over your face, though.

The brush that it comes with sucks, but don't throw it away! It fits snugly in the opening, which makes these excellent loose shadows for traveling - the brush acts as a stopper to keep the shadow from getting everywhere. I didn't realize this until after I tossed one of the brushes, and now I'm kicking myself. For actual application, I use my Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush, which fits perfectly in the little opening. This helps keep me from overloading too much product on the brush, as well.

I did give it low marks for packaging - there are some advantages to it as noted above, but I can tell when it runs low I'm going to have a hell of a time getting in there to get the rest of it out. The packaging design is great, I just wish the inner plastic "neck" popped out to make it easier to get into. For the price, though, these are great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by 1bro2syd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product comes in a tiny bottle that holds a large amount of the eyeshadow. A small brush is included that makes it easy to apply the eyeshadow. I LOVE this color - it is very shimmery and gives your eyelids sparkle. It isn't extremely noticeable, but you can definitely tell it is there. It is a very natural-looking color, so it would match any outfit. The only thing I didn't like about the product was that it was so dusty I had to be careful not to spill it. Otherwise, it looks great when it is worn and doesn't need to be used with any other color. Extremely easy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by asianvolleyballer

ohh how i loveeeee this eyeshadoww....the dust has a beutiful shimmer to it and the color is great...although the color is pretty sheer and not like dramtic visible or anything....the shimmer isnt overwhelming because its a very fine sparkle. i have no problems with sparkles falling throughout the day...it lasts pretty long and stays put...its pretty cheap..like 4 dollars? but the bottle is weird...it took me a long time to figure out and i almost broke it after twisting the cap off the brush has a little handle that you just pull out...i tried twisting the handle and almost cracked the plastic...the brush is bad so i just remove it stick my own brush it apply and replace the brush it comes with....i do think that when i start to run out the dust will be harder to reach and get to i wish it just came in a little pot or the kind with the filter thing at the top like mineral makeup idk if it is actually being dicontiued or not but since i love it so much im going to buy doubles of this color champange and smokey topaz