November 27, 2014 | 951 users online

Shave Products - Burt's Bees - bay rum shave soap [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by radar626

The hubby LOVES this product. It took awhile, but I was able to break him of his canned shaving cream product. I got him a lather brush and little dish for this. It leaves his skin feeling so soft and smelling so good. It doesn't cause breakouts like the other products did, and he has fewer nicks and cuts. I like to use it on my legs as well :) Might be a little manly on the scent side, but it makes for a fantastically close shave.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 2:12:00 AM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an excellent shaving soap. It has the same great scent as the rest of the bay rum line and gives a good lather when used with a nice badger brush. Its not quite as good as english soaps like trumpers or truefitt & hill but the its alot cheaper than these brands and it smells better in my opinion. I alternate between using this soap and the Kiehl's white eagle cream depending on my mood, both are highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2004 3:43:00 AM More reviews by myramoreta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this for my boy'f - he absolutely loves it. Has a nice woodsy scent and contains natural oils to help moisturize the skin.