Creative Nail Design Black Cherry & Nutmeg

on 1/27/2007 12:25:00 PM

What else can I add? The scent of this lotion is so amazing that when I use it as a body lotion I get complimented on my perfume! The first time my manicurist used this on me I didn't want to wash my hands for the rest of the day as the scent was so delicious. As a hand cream it delivers too making my hands soft without feeling greasy - great if you are busy and don't have the time to spend massaging in messy lotions. Definately worth the expense as it lasts for ages and totally transforms dry hands! As with others in the range (I could buy them all they smell wonderful) Simply brilliant!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the scent & LOOOVE the pump bottle! It's a great lotion that moisturizes very well, and sinks in so quickly! I have a mini bottle in my purse, in my car, & the larger pump bottle at home! I'm such a fan of cherry scents too, so this was a sure fire winner for me! :o) I LOVE it! Everytime I apply in public, I get compliments!

on 12/25/2005 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff!! This is the only hand lotion that works GREAT. I never knew what kind of lotion they were using in the nail salon and now I know ; it's this stuff. MMMM it smells really good too.

on 4/28/2005 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Smells Great. I like the lotion and the body/hand wash. Even more I LOVE the Honeysuckle & Grapefruit.

on 1/6/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the scent of this, and the pump dispenser. The lotion is a bit light so it's not the best for heavy-duty moisturizing needs, but it's good for a summer moisturizer and I've used it on my face. It's a bit pricey. I get this because it's the only cherry-scented lotion out there really (not counting Jergens,which supposedly has a "classic cherry scent" but has no real cherry in there that I can detect.

on 1/5/2005 9:56:00 AM

Yummy smell, and feels like a spa in a bottle. Absorbs quickly and leaves skin super soft. I received some other scents from this line (Cranberry and Vanilla Shimmer) and they are all fabulous.

on 1/11/2004 5:55:00 PM

I got this as a gift from one of my best friends. I had tried her soapless hand wash once and loved it so she got me the hand and body lotion for the holidays. I love the smell, it's sweet and very fruity, like a summer vacation in Hawaii. It sells for 9.99 (8.3 fl. oz.) The texture is very light and absorbs quickly, leaves my skin super smooth. I will definitely try the rest of the line.

Popular Lotions / Creams