Mary Kay Signature Waterproof

3.2

on 12/12/2013 3:28:00 PM

Not waterproof. Flakes and balls. Looks great, and does lengthen, but after a few hours, you start to get raccoon eyes. So sad. Stick with Maybelline FullnSoft Waterproof. Did a triathlon wearing that, and it didn't budge.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

While I prefer *not* to buy *anything* from this company, I have to say this mascara is the best I've ever used. It REALLY IS waterproof. Recommended!

on 9/28/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of mascara, but I have short, sparse lashes, so I use the stuff when I go to work or out in the evening. I had really liked Panaramic Curl waterproof, but when they discontinued it, I had to find something else. This one is so-so. It goes on well and looks good, but it smudges pretty badly by the end of the day. I'd rather go without mascara than look like a raccoon, so I won't be buying this again.

on 12/2/2010 7:45:00 PM

This is the best waterproof mascara that Iíve ever tried. My eyes are very sensitive and this is one of the few mascaras that does not make my eyes itch.
The price is reasonable at $10.00.

on 7/14/2010 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh Signature Waterproof mascara, how do I love thee!!!!! Let me count thy ways..
#1 It does not weigh down my lashes or uncurl my curled lashes, which is a big problem I have with most mascaras. <3
#2 Does not smudge or leave me with raccoon eyes. <3
#3 Its waterproof!! <3
#4 Its very affordable at $10 a tube! <3

I will never have eyes for another mascara again!! I did a bad thing and tried Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara thinking it would be be as good as this one, but it pales in comparison to this!!

on 3/14/2010 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've needed a mascara for months, but after using this for a whole week I've found that it really doesn't hold a curl, takes a little too long to dry, sometimes gives me raccoon/panda eye making me look older and not well rested, I will certainly not re-purchase. It's annoying to remove. It just doesn't have any 'wow' factor. Skip it.

on 1/29/2010 9:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

love, love, love it!!! finally a mascara that does what it says. being a contact lens wearer i tend to prefer waterproof. i want a mascara that won't run or flake if i need to use eye drops. well, this one is waterproof and stays on the whole day. doesn't flake and is easy to apply. love the brush. my HG mascara!!! it adds adds length, volume and is totally clump free.

on 9/25/2009 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I started using this after giving up my last Ultimate Mascara(which I meant to keep) when I was still a consulant. I finally decided to start wearing mascara on a daily basis, and i have no idea how I ever went without. I've tried other store brands and Avon's, but I never found one I've truely liked and makes my eyes pop. This DEFINATELY works for me. I love how it holds my curl better and longer and i never seem to have a problem with clumping. I recently tried another product and HATED the results I got with that one. I ended up going back to this one. I see myself using this for many years to come.

on 3/21/2009 9:19:00 AM

this is by far, i think, the best mascara ever! i've tried several mascaras and just keep going back to this one. it makes my lashes thick, long and the waterproof formula holds the curl my eyelash curler gives. the only problem...dealing with the dreaded stalking mary kay lady. so...to avoid them, i buy my mascara nib off ebay. plus, you can get 2 tubes for the price of 1 on ebay. you're saving money and avoiding the mary kay lady...how can you beat that?

side note: ladies...if you are a mary kay lady, please take no offense to my review. i have had terrible, terrible experiences with mary kay ladies. so for me, they're bad news.

on 2/26/2009 1:18:00 AM

I actually love this product. Which, is ironic because my mother has been selling it for clsoe to 10 years. Since I was so used to seeing these products around that I always wanted something different (ie trish M which is $30!).
I like that I can look real natural with it on, or I can build it up for more dramatic look. This stuff doesn't smudge or smear or flake. It's the only mascara out of the 6-8 that I own that doesn't do this. Love it!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products