Urban Decay Urban Decay Surreal skin mini- compact

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/6/2008 10:22:00 PM

Surreal Skin 4-in1 powder foundation in Apparition #1

i really like it, its great for fixing your concealer or liquid foundation and never made me breakout like MACs powder... it also covers well on its own and the compact that holds the powder is very comfortable as it has a little plastic cover over the powder so the sponge and powder dont touch and the mirror doesnt get powder all over it!
i actually got this at TJmaxx for about nine dollars, and didnt know it was on sale now i realze that they dont make them any more!

Got this at my beloved marshalls, lol...I spend so much on makeup I just go there to see if they have any good brands for less which they do usually
anyway found this in 'nirvana' for 3 bucks!! i tried it and i really like it..except its a little too yellow..i have more pink undertones but its nothing too noticable i'll probably use this but not all the time :D
great find!

on 12/11/2005 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the portability of this. I got the lightest shade and even that is a bit dark for me (it seems to darken a bit when you put it on) but it'll work when I have some sun on me. You literally can put this in your pocket, it's that tiny. I think it would be a huge rip off for the regular price of $18, but luckily I live by their outlet and I got it for $2.50! I might stock up since it's discontinued.

on 4/30/2004 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm on the fence about this one. On the one hand, it is light enough for me (Illusion, the lightest shade), and it applies lightly enough that I don't have to blot my blotting powder, which happens w/some brands. On the other hand, when they say "compact," they do mean COMPACT. This is teeny tiny. Eeny meeny. Itsy bitsy. As in the size of a Stila e/s pan tiny, and I use a lot more powder at once than I do e/s. Hence, I find myself not wanting to use this lest I run out quickly.

on 3/18/2004 4:08:00 PM

I really thought this compact was soo cute that I had to have it. One of the reviewers put that the mirror is too small but that's the price you pay for ultra-portability, however I disagree that it is useless it's great for touch ups and minor lip applications.
I have it in Illusion which was the lightest color they offered at the time. I feel iffy about the color, it seems like it darkens on my face. I still use it but not as much as I would have if it were a better product. The main reason I won't buy it again is the outlandish price. I won't be taken in again that easily!

on 3/18/2004 12:55:00 PM

Too cute little compact. Really nice texture. Eliminates shine really well without having the overly powdery look. Lasts longer than you would think for such a small compact, because not as much product is needed, if you are just using this for touchups during the day. I keep this in my purse all the time. Love it!

This is a cute little compact, it does a great job at keeping shine away, and it is so easy to take along with you in your purse! I <3 UD!

Recommended for Normal Skin