November 26, 2014 | 1386 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - NEW! Hair

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by jayelle12345

These things are a life saver. As a frequent traveler (especially when living out of a backpack), the lush solid shampoos are just awesome. First of all they're tiny compared to a bottle of shampoo. If space is an issue, then look no further because these are the size of a hockey puck, but can last for almost 3 months (shampooing every other day or so). And that's pretty impressive as I have really long hair and usually go through a normal sized bottle of shampoo in under 2 months. They lather really well, which is something I was worried about because I like my shampoo to lather nice a rich. New smells nice but I don't find the smell stays in my hair, but I've never had the smell of a shampoo last as the conditioner always comes out stronger. As New is such a bold colour, I found that it did leave some colour behind in the shower (or wherever I put it to dry) but it never stained so I wasn't bothered. As for the actual cleansing powers, I find this to be pretty on par with what I expect a shampoo to do. It's not like it's changed my life with how my hair looks or feels or anything, but I've never found a shampoo that has done much in that aspect for me. It gets my hair nice and clean, doesn't leave it any dryer than normal, and I'm totally happy with that. Of course the only thing that sucks with this is storage!!! It turns to mush if you leave it be in the shower or if it doesn't dry properly. I can be a real pain sometimes if I forget to properly put it away. While traveling, I would leave it out somewhere to dry then put it into a soap container. This worked fine but is a bit more effort than just closing the cap of a regular shampoo bottle. But even after considering this, I still love these and will keep purchasing, especially for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a re-purchase for me, it leaves my curls bouncy and clumped, which I love. The smell is amazing too! It does leaves a pinkish stain sometimes in my tub, and will not dry properly if not stored correctly. Other than that, I love this little bar. I'd like to try a few other LUSH bars, but this one works so well, I'm afraid to try something else! I wish the scent lingered, it's that good.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Maus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

So i LOVE the jumping juniper (purple one with lavender smell) and thought this one gives my curls more glow and smells delicious. But it made my scalp shed like crazy and itches horrible. I don't know what I do wrong since it has an average rating from 80%.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by eunicedeunicorns

I have frizzy hair and suffer from horomonal hair lost. (I'm 16) It totally helps with the hair lost and I can feel my hair being softer now (still a kinda frizzy though) My hair is noticebly healthier now. Its easy to apply too (despite popular belief) I like its smell but once applied on hair and washed off you can't smell it anymore.(it smells like spices) (the bubble it produces are pink!) I actually favour solid shampoos over liquid ones now thanks to this. Will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by lannnaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair has had it's fair share of damage over the years, and it certainly doesn't help that I have naturally thin hair as is. Every single shampoo I've tried has caused major hair loss in the shower and afterwards when combing it out, I kid you not. I've always been skeptical of Lush shampoo bars because they simply just looked weird -- how do I wash my hair with a bar of soap? To my surprise, this lathered AMAZINGLY and didn't leave my hair feeling rubbery as expected. I experienced little to no hair loss when using this product. The only con I can think of is that it leaves your hair feeling slightly dry if you don't use a moisturizing conditioner. I usually only lather the top of my head with the bar and not the midshaft or ends because of the slight drying effect. The product doesn't come with a container, so you can either buy one of Lush's small tins or just use a small tupperware container like I do. My hair is very picky about which products it likes and this is one of them! Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This worked great for awhile like all of lush's shampoo products, but after a good 3 months of using this shampoo bar my scalp developed horrible dandruff and I was noticing more hair loss in the shower. My skin is mildly sensitive, so if you have very sensitive skin I would stay away from this product

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by woodenshoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like to use solid shampoos because they don't contain the same amount of chemicals and unnatural substances than other shampoos do. Your hair may feel a bit different, dryer and not as soft after using a solid shampoo but these effects will quickly disappear. That goes for all solid shampoos by the way, not only for the ones manufactured by Lush.

I really enjoyed the natural cinnamon smell of this bar. It is really strong when you are in the shower but it is much more subtle aftwerwards. I really think my hair is getting healthier whilst using this shampoo, which is necessary because I messed it up in all kinds of ways.

I will buy this one again but first I am going to give Godiva and Trichomania a try as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlWithOmbreHair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love that this product is naked and I love the smell and the fact that the cinnamony fragrance is perfect for Christmas time. This shampoo along with other shampoo bars from lush has allowed me to get away with washing my hair just twice a week. My old naturally greasy hair is in the past , now my hair stays clean and voluminous for days on end. However the trick with these bars (all of them from lush except maybe the two in one bar) is too keep the lather at your roots because other wise your ends are going to need a heck of a conditioning. I also love this as it claims to stimulate hair growths and it just generally clears away the hundreds of coats of product my hair gets between washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

best invention ever ! lasts months and months. leaves your hair shiny and bouncy. lathers up SO FREAKING WELL.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

LOVE this product. First of all, the smell is wonderful--warm and cinnamony. It last a really long time (buy a shampoo bar container) and does a wonderful job getting my hair clean. I definitely need a conditioner after, though.

I keep this in my gym bag because its so compact and weighs so little. Will rebuy.