NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - Nude Pearl

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/26/2012 1:16:00 AM

A very pale yellow with shimmery iridescence. I'd repurchase but the amount they give you will last a lifetime.

on 11/19/2012 1:24:00 PM

I love NYX's Ultra Pearl Mania pigments, Nude is one of my favorites. The color in the container is the color it appears over primer and/or Milk and lasts the whole day. It has a pearl finish that catches the light. My only problem is the container, since I can't get most of my brushes into the opening and it's difficult not to waste product if you tap some out. It requires a different container for the most part, or a slender fluffy brush.

on 4/25/2012 10:57:00 AM

Only after I bought this I realized that I probably didn't need it, because I have the NYX smokey eyes palette and one of the light shades in that is similar to this one. So this was a bit of a waste of money. The one from the palette is more peachy and less 'shiny.' I mainly bought Nude as a cheekbone highlighter and it works great for that, as well as eyeshadow. The peachy gold from the palette works great for both these purposes as well...
I like both equally well, but now that I've read some of the reviews I might venture out and buy some other colors as well of the Pearl Mania.

on 10/27/2011 3:23:00 AM

Love this!!! I like to use it both loose and pressed. I've pressed all my NYX pigments successfully and sometimes I will use it pressed when i'm feeling lazy and other times I will use it loose. I find that the colour is very similar pressed or loose but it probably is a tiny bit more pigmented loose.

The colour is excellent. As others have said, it is a great cheek bone highlight colour as well as eyeshadow. i will definitely repurchase when I have used up my little tub.

Packaging is terrible.I've depotted mine into little jars (highly recommend) and like i said before, also pressed them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally! I have found something I've been searching for for literally YEARS, the most shiny and perfectly pigmented face highlighter. This is something very hard to find for fair skin. Most "highlighters" are really bronzers or blushes with flecks of glitter. They look terrible and never give me the effect I'm looking for when trying to contour my face. The effect can me minimal with a light dab and lots of blending or something built up to be intense. I'm in love with this very versatile product.

on 7/24/2011 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This colour is really pretty for on the lid on near the tearduct imo. its a bit golden yellowish and i do like that. However you kinda have to depot it and i'm not a super fan of the loose structure. this one is pigmented so you don't need much product.

on 3/31/2011 2:24:00 AM

i really like it though i expected it to be more neutral. maybe my skin is too pale for it so it looks a bit yellow on me. i wear this today with NYX studio liquid liner in brown and it looks very beatutiful. the packaging is nice but i guess i'll change it for some pot with a wider opening. the powder is really shimmery and it sticks really well to the ELF primer. i'll definetely buy more of this. they're beautiful and really cheap

on 2/1/2011 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love these pigments. To be honest I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't use this colour often because I think that darker colours on my eyes compliments me more. But when I do use this it's in my tear duct or highlighting the middle of my eyelid. I wouldn't really use this as a brow highlight personally because it is quite opalescent. When you use these pigments wet they look totally different - like liquid metal! Absolutely gorgeous. The little containers they come in are useless and spill out way too much product so what I did was got some empty lipgloss containers from the store and put them in there. Works perfectly and saves a lot of mess!

on 11/30/2010 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I originally bought this for a highlight color, but it has too much of a shimmer and too little of color for that purpose but it looks like an absolutely gorgeous champagne-y color used wet on the lid with a darker brown in the crease. I love all of the Ultra Pearl Mania colors, but this one definitely wasn't my favorite. The way it looks wet makes it worth the 99 cents, though!

on 11/24/2010 1:15:00 PM

Like most makeup enthusiasts, I get excited when I stumble across an excellent product that happens to be dirt cheap. After hearing all the rave reviews about NYX products, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I'm impressed. I like to use light, shimmery colors on my lid and brow bone and I have purchased many products over the years for this purpose. Despite most of those products being high-end I still find myself reaching for NYX Pearl Powder most of the time. I've been using it for almost 6 months now and up until my son knocked the bottle over I still had alot of product left. All this for $1.99? Sign me up! I have since repurchased this color as well as "white pearl." I plan to try them all!

Top Rated NYX Products