September 30, 2014 | 1368 users online

Treatments (Face) - Skin Biology - Super CP Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by safe888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

super CP serum/retinol/celes oil by skin biology : I do agree every individual has a different skin and the product might react differently. I am still in my very early stages of using this product,along with retinol and celes therapeutic oil. After derma rolling for the first time,post 1 week my skin had these red blotchy rash, with a very dry skin on my cheeks. Soon after I start these products, in just three days, My skin lost all it redness and 97% of its dryness. So far my skin is loving these products, Although I wouldn't recommend super CP serum, to be used alone, if you have a very dry/acne prone & sensitive skin like me. I find the super CP to being giving a stringent effect, which is un comfortable if you have a v dry skin. The strong smell subsides in few sec, so nothing to be bothered about.

I AM USING.
- super CP serum + retinol at night
- super CP serum + celes therapeutic oil in the morning.

I will keep you guys posted with my experience, if it goes for better or worse.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Stay away from Skin Biology products for several reasons:
- CP Serum wrecked my skin, causing severe wrinkling.
- Check out their forum. The owner of the company - the so called 'Dr' (and one quite deranged moderator) can be seen insulting their customers left right and centre, and dismissing any technical questions or problems that could challenge their product sales with the most remarkable hostility. The Dr himself actually calls question-asking customers "dumb" and tells them to "get a life". (No, not me; I just dropped in and this was in the very first thread I read!!) It's jaw-dropping material. I don't think I have ever seen such public unprofessionalism and immaturity from a so-called professional, nevermind one who ought to be 'scientific'. I am seriously shocked. Who, really, would buy from someone like this?!?!! It's vile, aggressive, childish behavior.
(Sorry, I could go on... I am just so amazed that Dr Pickart addresses people this way, and all on public record!)
- There are now a great many products which do as well or better than SB products, without a) the risk of harm, and b) the insults!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by thecatinthetree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased small sizes of a few Skin Biology products and fell in love with them. I found the CP serum difficult to squeeze out of the bottle, but I could deal. After a couple weeks of use, my skin was looking fabulous!

I decided to reorder and purchased the larger sizes. However, the products that I received were of a totally different texture! They gummed up the spouts of the bottles and my skin started breaking out as well.
I'm very disappointed having spent a lot more money on now unusable products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by pandorax

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using this unsure of what exactly it would do for me. I went straight to using Super CP because my skin is oily and pretty resilient when it comes to topicals. Plus I've been using retin-a and getting glycolic acid peels for a while. I'm surprised that people say this is "so strong" - to me it feels really mild, but again, my skin is tougher than most. My skin was breaking out a lot at the time I started using this, and it may have actually gotten worse for a couple of weeks after starting it. But I stuck with it, and although my skin is not perfect, it is MUCH clearer. Plus it seems a little less oily, and has a little more of a glow. Those are the main effects I have noticed after a month of using it. My routine is now - Super CP in the morning, moisturizer, and maybe a little topical BP/clindamyacin from the dermatologist. At night, retin-a and the BP. This seems to be working great for me. My understanding is you need to use something at night that exfoliates if you use Super CP in the morning. The Skin Biology exfoliators may be good, but I felt I needed something stronger, thus the retin-a.

I have only been using for about a month, so I may not have been using it long enough to see any other effects besides clearer, slightly less oily skin. But even if this is all it ever does for me, this is great, and I will definitely continue!

UPDATE: Ok, so it's been over 2 months now of using this, and I am seeing some additional changes. My skin looks smoother and my pores look a little tightened, kind of like right after you do a clay mask. This makes me a very happy girl. I'm going to try using this with a dermaroller next. I hope the changes continue!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by babeshka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you want your skin to look 20 years older use it. Awfull smell and made my skin dry ,ugly and very sensitive.Never again!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by stacymonique

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I worked my way up from the regular CP serum (see my review) to this and i am pleased to say that it does all the same stuff, just better! I didn't expect this product to help with my acne but it cleared it up probably 80%. Every morning I wake up to more beautiful skin where before I was always reluctant to look in the mirror every morning because i knew there would be some horrible surprise that reared it's ugly head overnight. I notice improved clarity, tone, smoothness, firmness and hydration. Less acne, less flakies, less fine lines. I still use the regular CP serum on my eyes...it does a great job without being too irritating or strong for the fragile eye skin. I love this product...if i were stranded on a desert island and only allowed one product, this one would be it!

EDIT: After about a month of use i did start to develop the "uglies" that everyone talks about. My skin started to look like an orange peel and i did a little research to find out that it was because the CP was too strong and my skin was loosing elasticity. I laid off the product for a couple weeks and my skin is almost back to normal. It is not the product's fault, i just used too much and put on the emu oil after so it was pushing even more into my skin. I have resumed use and now i mix with a little hydrating serum and don't put oil on top. Actually, it is a much more cost effective way to use the product...I think the one ounce bottle will last me all year at this rate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using up my bottle of cp serum, I upgraded to this. It took about a week or two for my skin to adjust (a little bit of peeling), but the results are absolutely fantastic. In fact, I think I may have to reduce this to just using 1-2x a week rather than 3-4x because my skin is getting so new and poreless that it's starting to look shiny after I wash it. But contrary to the shininess you get with OD'ing on acid products, I do not have any redness, peeling, irritation or dryness- just really radiant, glowy, even and tight skin. It's such a steal for the price and how long it lasts- about a dime size drop 1-2x week should last me a good year and a half.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by whoshore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

To say I'd buy it again is an understatement, I've been using Skin Biology Copper Peptide products for around 5 years now and I've been using Super CP for around 4 years. If you're new to this product line, start out the with the regular CP Serum and move up to this after a year or so. This is not one of those overnight "WOW" skin-changing products, but it is something that over time is excellent for your skin. It improves the texture and tone of your skin markedly. I think Skin Biology is a serious bio-tech type of operation that makes a top-quality product and packages it in a no-frills way. It is a much, much better buy than any of the peptide products on the market and it predated many of them. This is absolutely the place to buy copper peptides.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent, I am a strong believer and converter to Copper Peptides. This Super cop serum is medical grade, and in 2 weeks, my skin transformed, my skin feels more hydrated, more healthy and resilient, I honestly don't need a moisturizer when I use this serum daily, it naturally just hydrates your skins water retention.Let me not even go into pores, since im dry type, my pores are pretty small to begin with, but this actually just made me poreless. Only drawback is small, it smells of faint metal, and rust. But this is the real deal, it just does its job with no added chemicals or fragrance.

If you go into skinbiologys website, they give you examples, articles,and charts of Copper being more superior than its counterparts like Retin A, Vitamin C, ect...
and how it works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by frenchconnection

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently moved up from CP serum to this product. I have pretty tough combination skin that is not prone to breakouts. I use it at night all over my face and neck. I don't use moisturizer under or over the product. This serum is truly a holy grail product for me. I take excellent care of my skin, including proper sunscreen usage, but I think this product is key to the great condition of my skin. Super CP serum makes my skin glow! It has never caused me irritation, even in the winter. Love, love, love it!!