November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Aqua-Oleum

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Monicawellness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly my hair is so fried I didn't believe anything could help my hair but I figured I'd give it a shot. I washed my hair REALLY well, brushed it gently and sprayed an entire bottle all over my hair and let it sit fir 35 mins ( I'm not gonna spend $70 and only have it in my hair for 5 minutes) and I was surprised to see my hair was softer and shinier. So I'll keep using this product till my hair improves.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ambertucker78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Kerastase truly makes the best hair products in the world and this one is no exception. I use it once a month, alternating with Vita Ciment and Oleo Fusion. It makes my hair soft and frizz free, and I can let it air dry and it still looks great.

As with any conditioning product, the longer you leave it on the better results you'll see. I generally leave it on for 20-25 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by gmmace80

I absolutely love this stuff. My hairdresser recommended searching for it on the internet because the in-salon treatment runs $30+ for one treatment and I was unemployed at the time. I just got an order of four vial for $40 and can't wait to use it. It really makes your hair silky and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by AmnaAlmarri

I think its the best hair treatment out there ( home treatment).
I'm using my second box now, it will bring my hair back to life as I am an emotional hair dyer, curler...etc.
I gave it to a friend once and she loved it !
It might be expensive but if u thonk about the cost of 4 saloon hair treatments its barely the cost of one treatment so its worth it !
I wash my hair, shampoo, wash, lightly dry the hair keeping it wet but not dripping, spray the middle of the hair and the ends, doing it in sections insuring to cover all the hair length, don't use on the roots no need for that, then brush the product with you're fingers or a wide toothed comb ( this is very important, keep brushin with ur hand, feeling it takinng effect) then keep for few min and rinse. No need to keep it for 30 min I keep it for 5 min or so...along with a face mask or something..

I recomend it to every one with treated heated hair !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by ravenshimmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Years ago, back when I was bleaching my hair like a crazy person, this stuff literally saved my hair. Sure, it's bloody expensive, hard to find, and smells like old lady perfume, but it works wonders on severely damaged hair. My routine was Bain Satin 3, MasqueIntense, and Aqua Oleum. The combination of products restored the shine and manageability back to my hair. Because my hair is virgin now, I no longer need these products, but I would definitely use them again if I had dry and damaged hair. Don't be tricked into buying the L'oreal Professionel Serie Expert line. It may be newer, but it is far inferior to Kerastase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 9:59:00 AM More reviews by arieeel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

"Your hair smells like a million bucks," my boyfriend said when I came out of the salon. Two months later I found out exactly what it was that they had used during the treatment to make it smell divine and feel so smooth: this. I bought a bottle the other day. It was quite expensive S$14 for such a tint bottle but WORTH IT. Don't buy any other treatment if you've got thin, fine hair like mine. Save your money and buy this instead. I used only half a bottle and left it on for 20 mins. There was no noticeable difference after I rinsed, but when I was brushing my hair the next morning I was shocked at how glossy and bouncy my hair was. And I'm talking about the ends. After two washes the shine and softness is still there, so this really lasts. I'm going to try spritzing a bit of this into my brush and brushing through everyday, as a serum of sorts. My only complaint is the packaging- it's very easy to spill. When I fixed it into the bottle and then went to brush my hair back (still holding the bottle) it tilted and spilt! Thank goodness only a bit was wasted though. Be careful when handling it. You wouldn't want to spill such an expensive, though effective, liquid.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by MissRini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm rather disappointed in this. I had high hopes, but after doing this treatment today my hair is just as before. It didn't make it WORSE, but then it didn't make it any better either. I shampooed, towel dried, applied the product with a little spray bottle, wrapped my head in plastic and applied a warm cap. I left it on for 30 mins. I rinsed and let my hair air dry. Nothing. No miracle silkiness at all. No shine. My fine hair is still dullish looking and my ends are not softened. Oh well, I will continue testing the Kerastase products to see if any of them are worth the money. I really want to find my HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried it for the first time this morning and oh my god, what a difference! My hair is SO soft, shiny and healthy-looking, like I'd just been to the salon! I was so thrilled about trying this treatment and I must say, I'm not disappointed. If it's true that the effect will last for several washes then this is really a miracle treatment. My hair has never been this silky before and it's not even weighed down (I have fine hair but lots of it). Plus very very easy to apply, I love the fact that I don't have to wait 20 mins for it to work.
Will rotate this with the Vita Ciment Concentré, doing one per month. I hope and think this will help repair my dry and damaged locks.
I LOVE Kerastase!!
EDIT: for three days now my hair has been totally detangled and smooth, love it! SO easy to comb and blowdry after I washed this morning. Goodbye to my former love, Deeep masque by Bumble & bumble - I will not use anything but Kerastase from now on. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A miracle!
I first tried this at a salon some years ago and the results were disappointing. I suppose the hair stylist really didnt do it so well. She never sectioned my hair to apply it and she only left it in for like 2 minutes. So after reading reviews of this, I decided to give it another go on my own, my way.
I shampooed, rinsed followed with my redken cat (which is a good protein treatment) and because that requires further conditioning, I rinsed, towel dried my hair and continued with this. I sprayed it on, section by section let it sit for about 20 minutes. I had to use two bottles because my hair is so thick. My hair really soaked it in, I almost felt like leaving it in as a leave in conditioner because it never really felt like there was anything on my hair. the consistency is really watery. I was uncertain about leaving it in so I rinsed, towel dried and applied my leave ins and then continued to style. Oh my word, my hair has never looked so amazing! It was so glossy, Ive never known what it is like to have soft glossy locks but now I do thanks to this! My damaged ends look and feel amazing and my hair is shiny. I dont even want to use anything else now because my hair has never been in better shape thanks to this. A bit pricey because I have to use 2 at a time but I will continue to purchase this for the rest of my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by allessandra00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This treatment is simply amazing, hands down! Im a hair product addict, as my hair is over processed, I have to hair style it every 2 days, because it`s oily too,and this treatment has helped me alot with my dead ends.But they actaully saved my hair after removing my hair extensions, I had worn them for 3 months and I couldn`t hydrate my hair well with the extensions on, my hair dresser used the curling iron almost twice a week, so you can imagine the dead ends I had when I had my extensions removed.But this treatment was so powerful, and it`s been more than half a year since I didn`t have to cut my dead ends, and this is because of the aqua oleum , plus the Ciment Thermique thermal protection,If you have really damaged hair this may be the solution for you unless you are willing to have lots of hair cuts to get rid of the dead ends.