April 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Eyesicles - Cherry Cola

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Color isn't strong after blending.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 8:28:00 AM More reviews by tlanpn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this product several years ago on ebay where I get it dirt cheap, but even the full price is not expensive. While the tube is little, you only need a little so it lasts forever. Unfortunately I think that they are phasing this out of the Mary Kay line as it is not in their recent catalogues though some representatives still have the product for sale. I hope that is not true as this is a great cream to powder formula that goes on smoothly and blends well with good staying power throughout the day even for those of use with oily lids. I love them all: Vanilla, Pink Frost, Island Bronze, Cherry Cola, gold and silver. They make this in a green called Mermaid, but this color is less wearable because the color is so intense and if you want it, you can really only find it on ebay. I have purchased these several times and will continue to do so, but I may have to stock up through ebay before they disappear. Why do the big companies always want to change their product lines and get rid of something that really works?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by greenjf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color if you want a little color on your lids. I use it for daytime, not pigmented enough for night time (parties). Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 8:46:00 PM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I read groovy's review a month or so ago I was disappointed, because I had the Mary Kay Cherry Cola Eyesicles on order. However, she shared with me that she does have fairly pigmented lids. I'm glad I didn't cancel my order, because this actually works well for me as a contour color! I pair it with another Eyesicles in Pink Frost, and it's a nice, pinky/burgundy look for me. Lasts pretty well even on my oily lids, but I do use a base (BeneFit FY Eye) underneath. continued >>