Clinique Soft pressed powder blusher in Pink blush

3.9

ingredients: talc [] caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] zinc stearate [] calcium silicate [] dimethicone [] silica [] aluminum myristate[] tetrasodium edta [] chlorphenesin [] potassium sorbate [] [ /- mica []titanium dioxide (ci 77891) [] bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) [] ironoxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [] red 7 lake (ci 15850) [] carmine(ci 75470) [] ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] blue 1 lake (ci 42090) []red 22 lake (ci 45380) [] red 36 lake (ci 12085) [] manganese violet (ci77742) [] yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) [] red 30 lake (ci 73360) [] red 33 lake(ci 17200) [] red 28 lake (ci 45410) [] red 34 lake (ci 15880) [] ultramarines (ci 77007) [] yellow 6 lake (ci 15985) [] red 6 (ci 15850)]

Yup, you cannot accidentally over-apply this particular shade. It is definitely not highly-pigmented. It is a pretty light pink once you get enough on.....if you can get enough on to make it show up.

This would be a good starter blush for a young girl who is just starting to play with makeup, or for those who are young and have alabaster non-damaged skin. For my skin at age 40, not as plump and smooth as years ago, and with some sun damage tiny discolourations, it takes quite a bit to make this blush show.

on 11/11/2013 3:53:00 PM

There are so many reviews on this, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. This blush is a staple that is almost always in my makeup bag, I use it constantly. It's such a natural, versatile color that it pretty much goes with any makeup look I'm trying to achieve. I can use it every single day for weeks without the chance of a breakout or irritated skin and can layer for a more intense look. I do agree with other reviews about the color payoff, you have to apply this with a heavier hand if you want a more intense look but I have a fair/medium skintone that even applying with a lighter hand this shows up just fine on me. I love that it has just a hint of shimmer but it doesn't show up shimmery on your skin at all, just more like a pink glow.

on 2/15/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I CAN'T SEE IT!

on 1/5/2013 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love Clinique products and blushes. I had used the Honey Blush religiously years ago and stopped because I got charmed by all the other high-end blushes out there (e.g. Nars & Chanel!) I must say after trying everything else, Clinique colors and formulas seem to suit me the best (everyone is different, so it's trial and error for sure!) I am planning my makeup for my wedding, and I'm practicing with different looks for the big day. I have decided on the classic soft bridal pinks and the Clinique consultant recommended this color. I ordered without trying it first (the one drawback of online shopping - you have to rely on reviews and recommendations!) I knew the quality of the blush would be amazing, but wasn't so sure the color would work. I bought it based on MUA reviews, and they were right! I love the color and the classic green case (reminds me of my Mom... she always used this blush but in New Clover... and I remember always sneaking some when I was little!) I must be the only one to think this, but the brush included is actually quite nice! It feels really soft and I don't feel like I need to use a separate blush brush. I like that it is a natural light shade for my fair complexion. A sweet, youthful, perfect pink. The first time I used it I thought I needed to load the brush with a lot of product, it ended up being quite bold since my complexion is so fair. I just need a dab, and I feel it enhances my complexion in a delightfully subtly way! Love it!

on 10/14/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received this blush in a GWP. I had already tried this blush in Mocha Pink and was disappointed by how little color payoff there was, but I thought it might just be the shade. It wasn't. The Pink shade doesn't show up either. This blusher is just way to sheer. Try Clinique's Blushing Blush Powder Blush formula instead. You won't be disappointed.

on 11/13/2011 3:03:00 AM

It just doesn't show up. Period.

on 9/16/2011 7:14:00 PM

I love this! My favorite blush so far. It just looks so very natural. So often blushes are too pigmented, too shimmers, etc. This blush is none of these.

on 9/14/2011 8:55:00 PM

Got this in a GWP. The color is a very natural pink that gives a healthy glow to fair skin. There is no shimmer/glitter but it is not at all chalky looking. I wish Clinique would repackage their blushes in a circle or square instead of a rectangle so you can use a blush brush with it. Unfortunately, this line of blush from Clinique is very difficult to pick up with a brush, you almost have to scratch at the surface to get any powder to come off.

on 4/24/2011 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

WHERE'S THE PIGMENT??? I do not recommend this at all...it barely shows up after multiple layers, and what little bit does show up wears off quickly. It also made my skin look and feel dry. There's really nothing good I can say about this product...it just wasn't for me at all.

on 4/10/2011 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

nah... cute blush, little pigment. fool proof. got this as part of gwp. uninspiring, but okay if you dont have anything else to wear.

Popular Blush Products