Dior iOd Clear Aqua Foam

on 6/4/2012 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great for oily skin, cleanses without stripping. Just a bit better than Clinique's face wash.

on 7/28/2004 8:49:00 AM

A bit drying to begin with, but then I discovered if I didn't massage my face so hard, it does do its thing quite well. Although I wouldn't use this twice a day; I usually alternate between this and my BeneFit Fantasy Mint Wash and Lancome Gel Controle.

on 6/4/2004 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this foaming gel! i used 4 tubes of this product.the scent is great,and clears ur skin perfectly while leaving it supple and moisturized!

on 5/27/2004 9:55:00 AM

It's a good cleanser because it does not dry my skin, but I really can't take the strong fragrance when I use it during shower.

on 2/15/2004 5:01:00 PM

I tried this product in a sample I got from my facialist. I use cetaphil regularly so I'm used to the non-foamy action. I was surprised that once I started massaging it into my skin it got really foamy. It's not like regular soap either, it was very smooth and my skin felt really clean and refreshed.

on 4/23/2003 8:59:00 PM

When I first use this clear, I was in love with it. However, as I use it longer, I found that it's not very good. There is nothing special about this cleanser and it has only 'drug-store' skin care quality. It will dry-out skin in winter time. I used to using the whole product live from iOd, but I recently have throw all the products away and changed to Lancome, which I find more 'effective'!!!

on 2/17/2003 8:22:00 AM

This one is a great cleanser. I only wish it wouldn't always spill my cosmetics case when I'm on the road. But this is the only drawback about this product. Go check it out!

on 1/4/2002 12:57:00 AM

This is a nice facial wash. Squirt some of this clear gel into your hands or sponge and lather up. Apply the foam to your face. This cleanses well, was not drying and did not cause breakouts or irritation on my sensitive combo skin.

on 11/17/2001 4:00:00 PM

This was ok, but nothing special. I vastly prefer my Yves Rocher gel cleanser which foams more and removes all my makeup. This didn't.

on 9/1/2001 10:05:00 PM

This was an ok face wash, but it wasn't worth the money to me. It cleaned just like a cheapie bottle of Neutrogena or Ponds but cost 4x as much. Cleaned nicely, but for a cleaner that doesn't do anything (ie: prevent breakouts, have AHA/BHA for exfoliation, etc) it isn't worth the money. I will keep searching for my holy grail face wash, because this isn't it.