August 30, 2014 | 1839 users online

Moisturizers - Christian Dior - iOd Sorbet moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2005 6:16:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't nearly moisturizing enough and seems to have had an overall drying effect. It smells too strong and I think it broke me out. It wears decently under makeup, but who cares when you have a headache from the smell and irritated skin? The only reason I gave it 2 lippies instead of 1 is that it did not burn my skin or irritate it immediately and that it is priced reasonably for Dior.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2005 12:09:00 PM More reviews by NYsmiLez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i got a sample of this so my review isn't based on any long term effects i noticed. anyway my favorite thing about this is the smell. its soo light and elegant and just the perfect scent for someone to pick up on you when they lean over. anyway the texture scared me a little at first. i applied this right after i exfoliated and it seemed like i was just applying a layer of petroleum jelly on my skin. i gave it about 5 minutes though and it absorbed nicely. now my skin is so smooth and has a really nice glow. i dont really use moisturizers too often but i'd say this is too heavy for the summer months, i think i'll purchase a jar for the winter. oh and i didnt have any burning sensation like some of the other reviewers ::shrugs:: which is weird b/c youd think that if anything my skin would be more sensitive right after exfoliation. oh well =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

mmmmmm :) That was a very nice moisturizer, it really moistured my skin the whole day and I, personally, love the smell of it. I would definitely buy it again. my skin was moisturized but not oily and it felt so soft and fine. I was touching my face all the time when I used iOd, just because it felt so nice and soft. I would just like it much more if it would have spf 15. but that is okay too, since my foundation, also by dior, has it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Jonsy

It's a nice moisturizer,a bit sticky on me,leaves a shine also.I HATE the scent.So overwelming.Will not repurchase i think there are better moisturizers out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by missylee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love LOVE this moisturizer during the spring & summer months! The texture is amazing and the smell is lovely. Skin feels smooth and supple after use, but in the winter when my skin is extremely dry, this just doesn't cut it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by sxy_blond

this product is a very light moisturizer, but for its price there should be more in the package. At first when u put it on it kinda stings but only for the first minute or so, and it smells good. If you have really dry skin this isnt the product for u

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 10:31:00 AM More reviews by innuendo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this IOD line a lot! it's really great for younger skin.my skin was in the best condition when i was using the whole set.i prefer to use this hydrasorbet during winter time(i have combination skin in winter)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a sample from my facialist and really liked it. Once I put it on it stung a little bit. Reminded me of the Almay Kinetin eye cream that stung for a while. This stung like for 2 minutes and was fine from then on. It has a lovely texture and smells just a tiny bit but is quite nice. It's very moisturizing. My skin feels amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 3:52:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

I thought I would like this product because this line is aimed towards younger skin...I was wrong! I used very little product on my skin and it made my skin so incredibly oily. I used blotting sheets about 20min later and the whole blue sheet was FILLED with oil. However, it did make my skin look pretty good when all the oil was blotted off. I only use this at night since this is so greasy but I don't think it is doing much. I won't be repurchasing and 2 lipsticks because I like the scent and the scoop that comes with the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by babyvoice75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this moisturizer. It has a light scent that doesn't bother my sensitive skin and it keeps my face soft and smooth. I was a bit scared that it would be too heavy at first, but it's actually not. To the eye, it looks really thick, but when I put it on my face, it glides on like water. I also like the little scoop it comes with so I know how much I need to scoop out and I don't have to worry about it getting stuck under my nails.