October 23, 2014 | 914 users online

Toners - H2O - Face Oasis Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jarrah

I think most reviewers want immediate results and that's why it's poorly reviewed. That's been said, I love this especially after reading THE ACTUAL ingredients in it. I just finished my second spray. It sets make-up, primes skin for my moisturizer and protects against environmental pollution. Expensive tho, Definitely repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love using this mist to really meld my makeup together with a light moisturizing spray at the end of my routine. It's perfect. But, I have the original aerosol version...dunno how the more recent version stacks up in terms of creating a fine mist like the aerosol one does.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

H20 - Face Oasis Mist

Last winter, I became quite obsessed with H20 after I realized that all my friends who have good skin, use this brand ( After a year though, I realized that it was mainly coincidental, and I now much prefer using La Roche Posay.) I ended up buying this product after after H20's Face Oasis Shine Neutralizing Gel completely regulated and controlled my oily skin.

When I came across its description, it sounded heavenly. It claims to rapidly restore skin's moisture balance as water-rich wakame, sea fennel and sea lettuce deeply hydrate and revitalize skin. Multivitamins A, C and E help skin resist daily damage from environmental stress. Aloe and provitamin B soothe and replenish skin for a natural glow.

Sadly, I was quite disappointed by this product. It didn't moisturize particularly well, and it was also quite expensive for what it was! It also left a sticky film on my face after it dried. It hasn't broken me out, but it hasn't done anything good for my skin either.

If you're looking for a hydrating/antioxidant face spray, I recommend La Roche Posay's Thermal Spring Water, which is what I currently use. I won't be repurchasing H20's Face Oasis Mist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by charlie_leone

Is a good mist
, it hydrates before the the hydrating gel, it works well together!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It makes me sad seeing so many people disappointed with this, because I *love* it. I tried the travel size before picking up the full size, so I've been using it for a few months now and I think it's a very nice product. I don't know what everyone is expecting with this as it isn't marketed as anything special...just a refreshing mist for your face. But I really enjoy using it as a toner in the mornings. It just makes my skin feel so fresh and moisturized and just look brighter and healthier. It's not harsh and drying like every other toner I've tried and it doesn't break me out at all. And I actually kind of like the smell, very ocean-y and fresh. I don't just mist and leave it sit, but I pat it into my skin (same as I do with makeup setting sprays to take away from the heavy mask-like feeling). I'm not a huge fan of the price tag (I think it was $16.50), but it's a good amount of product that will last me for a long time. Plus I know I like it and I know I'll use it, so it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice design, great for travel or on the go. Not sure it really gives a burst of moisture but it does have a nice cooling effect. I put I would buy again but really it a maybe.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by EnchantedDaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was disappointed! Slightly thicker than water but no more refreshing and a LOT more expensive. It did not absorb quickly and really didn't seem to do anything. I have used it daily for about a month.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm disappointed in this product. It doesn't feel light like a mist should. I spritz my face with it and I can just feel the product sitting on top of it. It doesn't sink down and it feels a bit damp/stinky to touch all day. Not a nice feeling. I'm pretty surprised I haven't broken out form it yet, considering I usually breakout from using products that just sit heavily on top of my face. I do however like to use this to spritz my brush to wet my eyeshadow before applying. It seems to be the only use I have found for it that doesn't leave me complaining.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MarilynMalibu

I am torn between this product. I love the mist/application of the product. It has a nice spray that provides a really fine mist onto the skin. I like to use this after I am finished with my makeup application (I use mineral makeup) to help set the makeup. It gives a nice glowy look to the skin and my skin doesn't feel parched. However, as the day goes on, my skin feels "coated" and like it can't breathe. I do notice that I breakout sometimes while using this .... I think I'd rather use the Evian mist instead of this - there is an ingredient in this mist that is not agreeing with my sensitive skin ...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tiffanyck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i will always buy it for sure...such a great product.dunno y ppl are not happy with it..i spray it untill my face becomes wet and then leave it to air dry and apply other H2O moisturiser..nobody is gona blv me but yes after using it 2 days when i touched my face to apply foundation it felt really firm and refined...m lovin' it!