October 24, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Ultra Pearl Mania - Lilac Pearl

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lilac shadow. It works very well with my dark brown eyes and hair. I apply it with a brush made for mineral powder shadows, and with primer it lasts all day. I don't like the containe, because I have to tap it onto the back of my hand first, but I didn't take off a lippie because for quality at this price there isn't any reason to complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

this is a gorgeous lilac shade with almost a slight bluish sheen to it. It is very flattering on me and I like to put this color on the inner lid and use UD's YDK shadow on the outer lid/crease. It just gives a nice little pop of color. The NYX Ultra Pearl Manias never cease to amaze me! The only thing I do not like about them is the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by newchick10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this color and I must say it is one of my favorite colors in the NYX collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by SpartangrL7911

This eye shadow reminds me of a loose MAC shimmer but much cheaper! I swear it has similar pigment and is finely milled like it too.
The packaging is inconvenient and messy. If you're careful you can knock a little in the lid and use a small brush to apply to your lid or cheekbone. I'm in my mid-20's so occasionally I'd like a little shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Carissaxx

I loveeeee this color! its so shimmery, and gorgious! i bought it last week and have wore it every day since. i cant get enough of it. the packaging sucks though, i had to put it in little bead holders from the dollerama. overall though i love this! just right amount of color and shimmer, and a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gosh_grace

i love this stuff! sooooo pretty.Its so multi functional! its great as a sheer purple eyeshadow, it looks crazy vibrant when foiled as an eyshadow/eyeliner. the best use ive found for this is to mix it with clear lipgloss. its a gorgeous shimmering pale lavender, which looks great with my pale skin and blonde hair. i was hesitant about it, but soo happy with the results. i also tried mixing this with clear nail polish and had similar results to the lipgloss. great stuff, dirt cheap, gorgeous. what could be better?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by moodpuppet

This is a really pretty light purple. Almost sheer. Goes on really well and blends easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by vixen503

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

so pretty and soft. looks great with the purple pearl.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a cute color! It's very sheer, and barely purple at all, but it's gorgeous. It looks really nice in a sweet girly way paired with UPM white pearl as a highlight color. the packaging sucks, I might depot to a shaker container with a wider opening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

very pretty light purple. if i ever run out of my Splash shimmers (god forgive) id deff buy this color! its cheap and stays all day w/ out creasing.