December 20, 2014 | 1580 users online

Masks - Mary Kay - Revitalizing Mask Formula 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

One of my all time fave masks!! I never really used it as a scrub but as a mask its great! Makes my skin feel soft and smooth after using it and I can tell the difference in my skin 100%..luv it and I will keep repurchasing it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using for about 8 years now. My mom use to be a Mary Kay Consultant. ;D So, it was free. =D Well not really, but for less.
Anywho,
I like this mask a lot.
The grains are harsh, so I am very careful when using it as a scrub. Don't scrub too hard. Apart from that, it works great for me. It really does revitalize my skin and make it look better. It also shrinks any pimples I may have. Sometimes, I use put a dab on a pimple and let it shrink it. I dont know if it's suppose to be used for that, but it works.
Hope this helps.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

Eww, horrible. It has scratchy stuff in it that digs your face up. It's really hard to remove; harsh on the skin. And it left my skin red and burning. It kept hurting for hours. This is like the worst mask ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

First let me say that after using this mask for over a decade, I did find better mask along the way. However, like many Mary Kay products, this mask delivers consistent result for me regardless of my skin condition. So I always have it on hand. Sometimes I use it before applying makeup so my makeup would appear flawless. Most of the time I use it before bed. I don't use it as a scrub as it's too tough for my sensitive skin. My skin feels soft and smooth with a mark difference after each use. For my sensitive combo skin, this #2 formula works better than #3 on my cheek.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 3:40:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the #3 mask, so I bought this one to try. It isn't as great for deep cleaning oil and reducing pore size. It's nice for doing double duty if you want to exfoliate as well, but this isn't spectacular, just average.
I'll stick with mask #3.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like many have sad about this mask, this is a average scrub-mask. Better than many I have tried but it isn´t better than Clinique. The good with this mask is that is fragrace free but has a nutty smell. Doesn´t dry out my face after.It save time when it is a scrub and a mask. The bad is that it is thick, so you need to use a bit for the whole face. And before it is dry it takes a bit of time to rinse it of. It contains wax, thats why it is so hard to remove when wet. I don´t know but is it the wax that leave a film on my face because, my face feel so soft after. I hope that the wax don´t clog my pores....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by unaguayabita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me, it's an average mask that...

* Doesn't dry too stiff, after 30 min I still have mobility in my jaw :p
* Makes pores look tighter but nothing spectacular, just a slight difference.
* Leaves skin that doesn't feel tight or dried up afterwards.
* Doesn't glide easily, you need to apply a good amount to cover the skin, it's a thick formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2006 4:47:00 AM More reviews by melloly

im glad i received this from a friend - i would have regretted shelling out money for this. It *IS* a nice mask but thats it - its just 'nice'...nothing special. the exfoliating grains in it can be a bit too harsh as well, which i dont like. there are plenty of other masks out there that deep cleanse better than this. save your money for buying those.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2005 12:04:00 AM More reviews by fasionreak321

It's ok. It seems just like a normal good quality maskscrub. Nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Rayvin400

LOVE IT. I used it as a mask when I had some zits on my face. I swear they were reduced in size and color by about 60% after I washed it off. This stuff is great...go get it. My face was glowing too.