August 23, 2014 | 940 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

I purchased this product as part of the range after having been talked into it by the salesperson. It does the job, but do i really need an expensive face wash which will be on my face less than a minute before its washed off... No.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by LittleMelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me preface this by saying I have NEVER used a face wash that didn't leave my skin feeling tight. My skin is oily, dehydrated and sensitive, I've really had the worst luck.
This cleanser is very gentle and you only need a tiny amount to clean your face. I noticed my blemishes are slowly fading, I think the cleanser is helping a lot! I will be buying it again when I run out of my travel set :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by o0tara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin, and this product left my face feeling much too dry and and tight. The second time I used this, my skin became irritated. I haven't used it since, but it's been a week and my skin is still dehydrated and very sensitive. I have never had sensitive skin until now. I would not reccommend this product to anyone. The rest of the set was useless as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Ariunzaya

Good with whole set !! M

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by tiergarten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am just about to run out of this stuff, and that's after 13 entire months of using the same tube! To me, that's unbeatable value for money.

I bought this cleanser for its purported brightening effects, but sadly haven't noticed any change in my slight freckles (melasma). However, it foams really nicely and after using it, my skin feels soft, and cleaner than other cleansers I have used. Plus it doesn't dry out my dry skin even further. I tend to avoid foaming cleansers due to their drying effect, but I don't have that problem with this one. I tend to moisturise quite heavily though. I am quite sure I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always loved shiseido cleansing foams. I have just recently switched to the white lucent from benefiance which I also love. I am a product of the seventies when tanning was the thing. Unfortunate for me as I am Irish pale . I overdosed on the sun and now pay the price with dark spots and bad texture. This foam is really more a creamy creamy little luxury. It feels so nice and cushiony and just a drop is needed. I also purchased the eyecream and moisurizer they are working well for me so far meaning my skin is looking brighter and less dull. I dont think I have used it long enough to address the dark spot problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lola0116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this cleanser, as it cleanses really well.The downside is that it really tightens the skin even though my skin is oily.A little goes a long way especially when used with a brush i only need like even less than a pea size and it creates a foam like crazy, so for the price its actually a good buy.The brightening effect, i didnt notice but i think a cleanser-on its own- wont be that much of a help.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Hicksnn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this cleanser, but it ended up clogging my pores!
Pros: A little bit goes a long way--one drop plus water and friction and this cleanser produces the most beautiful, luxurious foam ever! It removes make up well and my skin felt very soft after using it.
Cons: I didn't notice any brightening of my skins overall appearance nor specific dark spot brightening-and that was using the entire line. It also cause me to have congested, clogged pores--I am prone to being oily so that turns into a big big problem for me.

I still think that this is a great cleanser, just not for me. Sensitive, dry, and combo skins may enjoy this but if you have a serious dark spot problem or tend to congest easily, try something different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

A great cleanser that cleans very good but does not dry the skin. I also love Benefiance creamy cleanser but now it's just my 2nd favorite. It's expensive but a tube will last for a long time, a little amount lathers well. It does not aggravate my oily t-zone, it balances my skin. Skin looks healthy after a wash. I've also tried Future Solution cleanser and this White Lucent performs similarly. Since White Lucent is the cheaper option, this is the one I'll be repurchasing often.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by supercrownjulz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product and was looking for a drugstore/cheaper alternative. After lots of purchasing and searching, I have found the product at a fraction of the price $2.80! Check out my blog for more information:
I dare you to try it! ;)